The Falkirk FC Thread

Good release list, unbelievable how long Bowman stole a wage. Basically got paid to train with the players and watch the games from the best seat in the house.

Give him a couple of years playing wi a part time seaside league team and he will shortly be doing a manual labour job.

Give him a couple of years playing wi a part time seaside league team and he will shortly be doing a manual labour job.

He was a couple of years above me at school, was always amazed he was a professional footballer. Always looked like he was destined to punt gear.

I can see where you're coming from re Dick but I doubt he's going to get much better than he is just now. He's got Gallagher behind him too who is very highly rated.

Quite a few of our fans will be heartbroken to see McCann on his way. I only watched on TV but I heard he was like a hybrid of Cafu and Philip Lahm in the game against Dumbarton.

Just going to have to trust the club re: Liam Dick as I didn't really see enough of him to make a judgement (except in Football manager).

Henderson is obviously a signing for the future but people who have seen him aren't that kind when discussing his performances but we will need to wait and see I suppose.

Hopefully there are still at least 3 first team signings to come.

We obviously need a goalie and RB but I think we also need a wide right midfielder with Alston away and I'd love to see C McG back again to play centre midfield. Kerr's had a great season but he may not be able to maintain that again and I'd prefer to see him come off the bench to kill games when needed.

Think we need a centre back too but don't think that'll happen with McCracken staying, especially if we manage to get a first pick RB.

Unlike most clubs we only started selling them this week. We sold 3100 last season which will be more than Kilmarnock I would wager. 

Surprised we are keeping sheps on tbh, maybe his performances in the playoffs earned him a stay. Either that or Houstie likes having a ginger in the dressing room.

He'll freeze him out them bring him on to do his headless chicken routine in the playoffs.

Surprised we are keeping sheps on tbh, maybe his performances in the playoffs earned him a stay. Either that or Houstie likes having a ginger in the dressing room.

He has a year left on his deal and we are as well keeping him as to paying him off as he has a bit of talent.Oh and he is GINGER not just ginger.