The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

We'll have to settle for signing the best keeper in Israel instead. Gutter.

The new Bonni Ginzburg....

So jealous that a team in our division is plundering the football heights of Israel...

We're crying out for a pacey direct winger, Craigen and Sibbs are both wasted out wide they both should be fighting it out for the position in behind the strikers. Just watched the Celtic U20 vs Annan game and although annan are a very poor side the two celtic wingers either side Calvin Miller and Aidan Nesbitt were outstanding to watch. I'd like to see us going for these kind of players on loan as currently we don't have much pace in the team.

The new Bonni Ginzburg....

So jealous that a team in our division is plundering the football heights of Israel...

I think we should not be mocking any other national football team or any of their players, have you seen the state of our own?[emoji851]

33 minutes ago, superandy_07 said:

Kenny Millar the Sun Junro is a Hibs fan and it was him who said we were in for PP.

Hes usully on the ball with Hibs info so think there might be something in it. He'd be a standout at this level.

I think I've finally found a thread where I can keep up on current israeli goalkeeping news :wub:

It's funny how most of our fans see the exact same positives and negatives in the squad, yet there's a 90% chance nothing will happen from here until the end of the window. We're clearly all talking out of our backsides, right? Houstie must know.

1-2 pacey wingers, loans or freebies, would solve loads of issues. As has been said, Sibbald into the creative position, more balls fed into Miller/Austin. Could do wonders.