The Falkirk FC Thread

He may have been willing but unfortunately this willingness completely negated by his total lack of skill and ability when he got there! How Houston can watch him in recent games & think he's the man for me!! Only slight bit of slack I'll cut him is that he was signed as a centre half. Another quality Houston signing masterstroke.

Hibs,qos,dunfermline,St mirren , Raith and Dumbarton have all started strengthening their sides with new players and yet we aren't adding to a squad that's already struggling for the playoffs. 

Correct

If this Board are to be believed that we want out of this league then they must see where we are struggling. If they don't trust their manager to get it right get someone in who they do. Doing nothing is not an option. It will end up with us out if the play offs. Defeat at Kirkcaldy, which is likely, is going to ramp up the pressure and all you will get then is panic measures.

Come on Henderson you are not normally shy in speaking so let's get some actions to back up your words you fuckin blowhard.

Correct

If this Board are to be believed that we want out of this league then they must see where we are struggling. If they don't trust their manager to get it right get someone in who they do. Doing nothing is not an option. It will end up with us out if the play offs. Defeat at Kirkcaldy, which is likely, is going to ramp up the pressure and all you will get then is panic measures.

Come on Henderson you are not normally shy in speaking so let's get some actions to back up your words you fuckin blowhard.

Hopefully when he does talk he won't sound like an auld jakey as usual. Hopefully spend like one.

There's a definite breakdown there between the board and him. I'm sure if there was a good relationship there he would be given what he needs.

However looking at what he has spent him budget on, there is a need for outgoings.

The link between the Board and him was lost when Ronnie Bateman resigned because he could not work with Henderson

I've always agreed with Houstons post match analysis up until 2 games ago. I really think he's feeling the pressure and now is his biggest test as Bairns manager. His recruitment hasn't been the greatest but the lack of chances created and goals scored is a worry. I did think v Hibs was better than previous weeks mind you. Some of our 'fans' are horrific mind you.