The Falkirk FC Thread

On the subject of Fulton, iimr he was our leading assist-er by some way before his move to Swansea, and was what, 18? 

Though he wasn't a guaranteed starter, he had enough about him at a time we were churning out some top ballrrs. If he develops a bit of pace and dig he'll do very well in the game imo

4 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

It's bonkers, some people send Good Morning messages to the club every morning through it and the other day the prospect of Ryan Christie on loan was given serious consideration. Sammy McGivern posts from time to time though.

"Good morning to yous all at the Falkirk Athelic football Club and the COYB"

This is the incoherant cringy pish you mentioned.

90% slavers on that forum.

We should run a sweep who it'd be. I'll kick it off with Paul Dixon.

That's a good shout, he's outwith a 50 mile radius of Falkirk so not sure Houston will have scouted him but he must know about him from his time at Dundee United.

I'm going to go along the lines of how we signed Rankin last year. We will lose Leahy and then Gallacher will leave towards the end of the window. Stevie Hammell finally leaves Motherwell and hasn't found a club, we snap him up straight away.

"Stevie brings a wealth of experience and I was delighted to be able to bring him on board. From speaking to people within the game he's widely known as a model professional. There's no doubt that this addition will help push us towards our goal of a playoff place come the end of the season."

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I see the Record has ran a 'surprising Scottish signings' article - no mention of Waddle, quite possibly the most flabbergastering signing ever ... even if it was just for a just short spell.

(Or Ravanelli for that matter)

It's the Record

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I see the Record has ran a 'surprising Scottish signings' article - no mention of Waddle, quite possibly the most flabbergastering signing ever ... even if it was just for a just short spell.

(Or Ravanelli for that matter)

Did either of them sign for the Old Firm? Therein lies the reasoning. 

42 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Alex Harris?

I feckin hope not he's brutal.  Was meant to be the new young star when he scored against us in the cup semi but he's done nothing since and flattered to deceive on loan at Dundee and Qos.  That would be the laziest of lazy signings if true.

I feckin hope not he's brutal.  Was meant to be the new young star when he scored against us in the cup semi but he's done nothing since and flattered to deceive on loan at Dundee and Qos.  That would be the laziest of lazy signings if true.

I fear for you if this is true. This could be the straw that's broke the camels back.