The Falkirk FC Thread

1335127594[/url]' post='6165108']

See below :P

Apparently so. I would be disappointed if he left because I (and almost every other County fan) rate him highly, although there's been rumours of him leaving for sometime. Good in the air, passes the ball well - for a centre-half - and he's not that far off Munro and Boyd's level of ability. I think he's only 21/22 as well.

As I said, it's all speculation - and I don't want to be seen as someone who starts needless rumours unless it's the transfer deadline day - but the guy who was talking about this seemed fairly adamant that it was going to happen.

What's he like for pace? That would be the key thing as he would be playing alongside Dods.

Our centre back. Been poor this year, and has slipped down to third in the pecking order and with Kyle Benedictus coming through his first team chances will probably be limited. Usually a solid, strong defender if slightly slow.

Wiki Entry

If he's been loaned out to Stirling he must be bad.unsure.gif

Boaby Olejnik has been named League 2 keeper of the year. Not as good as McGovern but I was always a big fan of the Beast, the stick he took from Falkirk fans was disgusting much of the time and he was a very good player for us. I'm glad to see him doing well for himself down South.

Boaby Olejnik has been named League 2 keeper of the year. Not as good as McGovern but I was always a big fan of the Beast, the stick he took from Falkirk fans was disgusting much of the time and he was a very good player for us. I'm glad to see him doing well for himself down South.

I think big Boaby just proved the theory that goalkeepers are mental!

I also thought he was better than most gave him credit for but McGovern's certainly better and seems to be a bit more 'normal'.

laugh.gif Have a word with yourself. Happy to see the Beast doing well down in Devon, but still would rather have McGovern with a broken arm.

Info released on the new 2012/2013 strips including pre-order details, pricing, sale dates, sizing and the 1st of 5 preview pictures leading up to the Fashion Show....

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5926&Itemid=320'>http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5926&Itemid=320

2nd of 5 preview images now on the slide show on the official website;

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/