The Falkirk FC Thread

FFC Family Day TODAY.

Hopefully the weather stays dry and it's a busy afternoon at the stadium from noon onwards!

Don't forgot that the Ramsdens and Stirlingshire Cups are on display and fans can get their photos taken with them and the players.

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5896&Itemid=320

Who?

Our centre back. Been poor this year, and has slipped down to third in the pecking order and with Kyle Benedictus coming through his first team chances will probably be limited. Usually a solid, strong defender if slightly slow.

Wiki Entry

There's speculation (well, it was mentioned at the County game on Saturday) that an out of contract County player is moving to Falkirk. I won't name names in case it turns out to be false but he would be a very good signing for any team in this division.

There's speculation (well, it was mentioned at the County game on Saturday) that an out of contract County player is moving to Falkirk. I won't name names in case it turns out to be false but he would be a very good signing for any team in this division.

Just say what you heard.

1335117703[/url]' post='6164499']

Mcmenimen?

Just say what you heard.

See below :P

Is it that Flynn guy?

Apparently so. I would be disappointed if he left because I (and almost every other County fan) rate him highly, although there's been rumours of him leaving for sometime. Good in the air, passes the ball well - for a centre-half - and he's not that far off Munro and Boyd's level of ability. I think he's only 21/22 as well.

As I said, it's all speculation - and I don't want to be seen as someone who starts needless rumours unless it's the transfer deadline day - but the guy who was talking about this seemed fairly adamant that it was going to happen.

Edited by yoda