The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

An injury prone slow left back nearing 30, who was slow at left back as a 21yr old v unknown 21yr old

Ps I liked Tam but only at centre half, when pace can be over ruled by having good positioning.

McGhee has Scott Crabbe eyes, we await and see if he becomes as much a player as Crabbe...

What's Crabbe doing now ?

Last I heard Crabbe was coaching at Tynecastle FC.

4 hours ago, Donathan said:

See, I think this formation would also suit Tony Gallacher, so I wonder if we might see something along the lines of:

Thomson

McGhee-Ballatoni-Grant

Kidd-Taiwo-McKee-Sibbs-Gallacher

Austin-Loy

Would be an absolute nightmare for me. No pace/attacking threat on the wing whatsoever, that's where you can beat teams in this league.

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

In the game against us I thought the centre backs were badly exposed by a lack of midfield protection, literally two balls played through the heart of the pitch lead to our first two. Not sure adding two new central defenders is entirely what you boys need, surely one energetic centre mid to help Kerr out? 

Tom Taiwo you mean.

52 minutes ago, Bofabairn said:

Amazed that one of them was from Hearts.

Not a lazy manager at all!!

Hibs lead the race with 5, hearts now 3

24 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Baggage handler at Edinburgh airport. Andy Seaton security at airport also. Kevin James cleans the windows on the jumbo jets, no ladder needed.

*Kevin James one was made up

I'd heard similar re Seaton and Crabbe.... Kevin James I believe has joined the police force.

*** Dougie Robertson was airport staff too at one point, I somehow got myself roped into an airport 5 a side tournament long time ago and came up against him, but megged him at least three times

Edited by MrDust

Did Hippo not play Lwb for Livi at one point? If we were going to play 3-5-2 Id rather have him in at wingback than Gallagher.

We will not play a back three.

When Grant is fit I think it will be

McGhee Balatoni Grant Gallacher (if he is not sold in the next hour)