The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Once again I find myself disagreeing with almost everyone on here! I don't think the players are not trying or have downed tools etc etc. We are in a tight league where there is very little between all the teams and it's been like that for a few years, just on Saturday Brechin got a result against United, over the last few seasons how many good results have Dumbarton got v bigger teams? Unfortunately for us we have gotten a little bit worse in all areas and that has made the difference, the keeper has cost goals that Danny Rodgers would've stopped, Leahy both set up and scored goals and is a huge miss, Grant isn't the player he was pre injury, Kerr is getting older and we haven't replaced really Vaulks, up front Austin hasn't kicked on into the player he could be potentially. Throw in the boost of confidence a winning team gets compared with a losing one and you find players like Hippolyte who thrive in a good team starting to go missing in games, you can also throw in injuries like Taiwo. This overall drop in quality in the squad has taken us from slightly better than most of the league to where we are now, I believe the players are giving 100% it's just not good enough at the moment.

Were you at the Utd game? Yes players looked up for it when they were on the ball but they weren't interested in making runs or covering back. Even on Saturday you could see when Kerr (for example) looked up, there was no-one running to make space for a pass. That's what leads to the interminable sideways passes. Also, once a player did make a pass, they then either stood still or strolled about. Watch how many times Hippo or Harris slowed down in the final four or five strides when chasing a long ball to allow the defender to clear.

The word is brexit Doug has been reelected. :thumbsdown

Sadly it’s true, it went to a card vote and although the majority at the meeting voted against him on a share count he got in. Unfortunately when a couple of the MSG voted for him. There were plenty calls at him to resign which would have been the honourable thing to do. But he’s not.

Just now, brokeville said:

Sadly it’s true, it went to a card vote and although the majority at the meeting voted against him on a share count he got in. Unfortunately when a couple of the MSG voted for him. There were plenty calls at him to resign which would have been the honourable thing to do. But he’s not.

Fucking p***k

Sorry him, not you

Edited by Rugster
Clarification