The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Again Falkirk has been subjected to a punishment which will never be handed out to other clubs. We should not be surprised as this has happened lots of times before. I sincerely hope that this does not lead to serious issues at the next Dunfermline game. I suspect it will and three guesses who’ll get in trouble.

Nah, lets just get back to normal and beat the fuckers on the park.

:lol: imagine genuinely believing the governing body of the whole of Scottish football has an agenda against the giant mighty force that is Falkirk Football Club, currently thanking their lucky stars that Brechin are in the league keeping them off the bottom of the second tier. Just take a second to think how mental that is :lol: Sevco levels of delusion going on here.

4 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

:lol: imagine genuinely believing the governing body of the whole of Scottish football has an agenda against the giant mighty force that is Falkirk Football Club, currently thanking their lucky stars that Brechin are in the league keeping them off the bottom of the second tier. Just take a second to think how mental that is :lol: Sevco levels of delusion going on here.

I, personally, was being 100% serious when I said that the SFA have been against Falkirk since establishment. It's not a laughing matter. Clear as day that they have something against us after both these bans.

As in the written report word for word, just out of curiosity so we can point and laugh even more at the shambles that is the sfa's disciplinary board. 

That’s the issue right there, you don’t know what was said yet are claiming this decision a disgrace, embarrassing and laughable. We don’t know what was said, so how can we expect to decide whether the ban is excessive or not?

Again Falkirk has been subjected to a punishment which will never be handed out to other clubs.

This is just fucking hilarious.

10 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Irrelevant pish. The precedent set is that if ever a player complains after a game that an opposing player has verbally abused him the SFA are now bound to at least investigate. So imagine player a calls player b a "Dirty B*stard" and player b reports him on the basis that he is questioning his legitimacy, what's the SFA going to do? Make a judgement that player b is less offended by that than Shiels was being verbally slagged about his father and/or eye loss? I think we'd all prefer if Dunfermline as a football club would just accept that these things happen and stop crying to the authorities whenever they are "offended". If they are to have any credibility then they must be squeaky clean, their players never verbally abuse other players and they allow things that happen on the park to stay there. For me they are a despicable example of PC gone mad, a bunch of cry babies and soft as shite, and I hope they get their just deserts in future.

27 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

I personally don't think it's an agenda and it's tin foil hat to think so. But Falkirk fit the bill of a stature and size that the sfa could implement certain criteria that they are trying out to gain enough public reaction without it being a back page issue should it go tits up.

43 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Again Falkirk has been subjected to a punishment which will never be handed out to other clubs. We should not be surprised as this has happened lots of times before. I sincerely hope that this does not lead to serious issues at the next Dunfermline game. I suspect it will and three guesses who’ll get in trouble.

:lol:

Seek medical help, your head has fallen off.

15 minutes ago, Biggarbairn said:

Irrelevant pish. The precedent set is that if ever a player complains after a game that an opposing player has verbally abused him the SFA are now bound to at least investigate. So imagine player a calls player b a "Dirty B*stard" and player b reports him on the basis that he is questioning his legitimacy, what's the SFA going to do? Make a judgement that player b is less offended by that than Shiels was being verbally slagged about his father and/or eye loss? I think we'd all prefer if Dunfermline as a football club would just accept that these things happen and stop crying to the authorities whenever they are "offended". If they are to have any credibility then they must be squeaky clean, their players never verbally abuse other players and they allow things that happen on the park to stay there. For me they are a despicable example of PC gone mad, a bunch of cry babies and soft as shite, and I hope they get their just deserts in future.

b*****d, all I was missing was a "snowflake" for a full house.

8 minutes ago, Biggarbairn said:

I think we'd all prefer if Dunfermline as a football club would just accept that these things happen and stop crying to the authorities whenever they are "offended". If they are to have any credibility then they must be squeaky clean, their players never verbally abuse other players and they allow things that happen on the park to stay there. For me they are a despicable example of PC gone mad, a bunch of cry babies and soft as shite, and I hope they get their just deserts in future.

No I think most rational intelligent people would all prefer to live in a world in which someone won't be verbally abused for having a disability. Or is that PC gone mad too? 

Imagine a rational thinking adult in the 21st century being bitter about this rather than ashamed. Stay classy Falkirk. 

IMG_0724.PNG

1 minute ago, All-Star-Par said:

No I think most rational intelligent people would all prefer to live in a world in which someone won't be verbally abused for having a disability. Or is that PC gone mad too? 

Imagine a rational thinking adult in the 21st century being bitter about this rather than ashamed. Stay classy Falkirk. 

IMG_0724.PNG

"Classy", suggest your club do the same. No-one is denying the verbal spat was awful, just the reaction of the player and club afterwards. Instead of accepting a face-to-face apology for something done, and regretted, in the heat of the moment they went running to the authorities. Boo Hoo, really classy, not accepting an apology, real class there. Fud.

2 minutes ago, Biggarbairn said:

"Classy", suggest your club do the same. No-one is denying the verbal spat was awful, just the reaction of the player and club afterwards. Instead of accepting a face-to-face apology for something done, and regretted, in the heat of the moment they went running to the authorities. Boo Hoo, really classy, not accepting an apology, real class there. Fud.

Taking it well Biggar. 

16 minutes ago, Biggarbairn said:

Are you seriously suggesting the only reason this has happened is because the mighty international establishment of Dunfermline Athletic reported it? Despite the fact that the match official reported it and there was photographic evidence? So you're saying if you commit a crime and have an apology accepted for it the jury should say, 'oh you scamp get out this court house'? 

Classy club classy fans. 

IMG_1228.JPG

40 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I personally don't think it's an agenda and it's tin foil hat to think so. But Falkirk fit the bill of a stature and size that the sfa could implement certain criteria that they are trying out to gain enough public reaction without it being a back page issue should it go tits up.