The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, FalkirkLad said:

Are those names legit though because the latter would be a very big signing for us..

I regularly check Falkirk Herald Sport on twitters new followings and those two appeared recently...thats all im basing it on...i just googled them after i posted here and seen Rangers were in for Denny so not sure if its legit..next time i should google before i post on here but excitement got the better of me 

No chance of Denny if Rangers are interested but Hornby could be a shout. Seems like a target man too so it could be a decent loan move for both parties given his age and experience.

Both players made their only first team appearance in that Europa league game (going by wikipedia) which was a dead rubber so while I don't think it's likely, it's not like they've broken through as regulars anywhere. Everton could just be looking for guaranteed football to see what they're made of.

Edited by ilostmyself

No chance of Denny if Rangers are interested but Hornby could be a shout. Seems like a target man too so it could be a decent loan move for both parties given his age and experience.
Both players made their only first team appearance in that Europa league game (going by wikipedia) which was a dead rubber so while I don't think it's likely, it's not like they've broken through as regulars anywhere. Everton could just be looking for guaranteed football to see what they're made of.

Can’t see the new super duper! Rangurz offering regular game time to an 18 year old though so perhaps