The Falkirk FC Thread

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ok. Kick off it is then.

I'll do "why are we no scouting the juniors"

If someone else could make sure to cover the "who will cover the front post" in case we concede at a corner via the front post that would be handy.

Drop in wether taking a punt on Riordin is worth while as that one hasn't come up in ages. Although Tony Watt could be our next few years of Deek?

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ok. Kick off it is then.

I'll do "why are we no scouting the juniors"

If someone else could make sure to cover the "who will cover the front post" in case we concede at a corner via the front post that would be handy.

I was gonna go with the old "half the b*****d instead of letting him past you" or "go wide GO WIDEEEEEEE". 

2 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Can anyone confirm is the South Stand is allocated seating this season? Didn't think of this when buying it and am now increasingly worried I will need to spend the entire season beside those South Stand scoundrels in the top corner:angry: 

South Stand is sit where you like it said it on the web site when I renewed mine.

I was gonna go with the old "half the b*****d instead of letting him past you" or "go wide GO WIDEEEEEEE". 
TAKE UM OAN!!!!%!%@%#%#%@%@!!!!

Is my favourite, when a midfielder/forward takes the ball in to feet with a defender or two right up against him at his back... Aye nae bother mate, Messi couldnt get out of there and you are shouting that pish at James fucking Craigen.....

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is my favourite, when a midfielder/forward takes the ball in to feet with a defender or two right up against him at his back... Aye nae bother mate, Messi couldnt get out of there and you are shouting that pish at James fucking Craigen.....

Sibbald could though.

I remember against Sevco, there were three huge **** surrounding him, he disappeared from view and popped out again with the ball, leaving the **** chasing him in bewilderment, their knuckles getting carpet burns on our plastic pitch.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm happy to follow these posts up with 'We should of NEVER let Miller and Kerr go!!! Model pros and GREAT with the kids'

12 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Muirhead for captain in that case. Halfing people and sending the ball extremely wide are kind of his bread and butter.

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

IMG_0223.jpg

This will make it fun there

Have they not heard of B&Q paint match?

We need to get Muirhead to start a mass brawl so there are less players on the park, otherwise it’ll be like watching primary school football with everybody within 10 feet of the ball.

Seems a straightforward question to be honest. He's asking if your happy with the way you were playing. 

If you've taken that as an attempt at trolling then either trolling in the alloa thread is piss poor or you're annoyed at the way you played and snapping at shadows. 
Or his description of the way Alloa played is either that of an idiot or troll. Either way it's nonsense.

PS I never really thought he was a troll for a second.

Never understood people with this mindset, not every team can spend every week trying to score three goals a game. Alloa feel like their strength is sitting deep, not conceding and getting a goal on the counter, if that works what's the issue? 

I agree with you, mate, although that's not how we played. We had as much if the ball and as much attacking intent as Falkirk last night.

Having said that, I know there will be lots of times this season we did set up more defensively - most of our away games I expext.

And we will be happy with that.

Guest Back Post Misses

IMG_1379.jpg

Anyone need these to see last night.

Will be setting up a hire outside for our first league visit. £5 seem reasonable for an hour and a half? [emoji6]

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

He’s genuinely a shite version of White :D 

cheers for the cash as well, we were struggling to get him away on a mutual free :D 

can already confirm he done more in a friendly against Alloa than White done the full time he was here.

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

IMG_1379.jpg

Anyone need these to see last night.

Will be setting up a hire outside for our first league visit. £5 seem reasonable for an hour and a half? emoji6.png

Used to enjoy watching games at the Recs before they put the wee gazebo where the big terrace was.

Now you have a worms eye view of a tiny pitch.

15 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

cheers for the cash as well, we were struggling to get him away on a mutual free :D 

No worries junior. We didn’t actually have to pay a fee. We just had to launder a few quid for your “owners”.

54 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

No worries, we felt bad after taking 50k for Sibbald and whatever, if any, we got for Blues :thumsup2