The Falkirk FC Thread

Not entirely sure I understand why Craig Campbell is responsible for a much larger turnout that any of us anticipated?
Personally I blame everyone on here with a Paul Hartley avatar....you’ve all stirred up too much excitement....[emoji3]

He’s the CEO, he must know about what demand to expect. Starting to think you’re one of his puppets!

He’s the CEO, he must know about what demand to expect. Starting to think you’re one of his puppets!

Why, because I don’t follow the views of the majority on here every time? Nah.
I honestly cannot think of a time when our board have not been solely placed responsible for everything that goes on that’s less than perfect. Just seems to be a constant culture of blame around so many of our supporters nowadays.
What is it you think that our CEO should have done? Sell tickets for an open day perhaps? I think that defeats the whole point of an open day, tbh.
Did you expect a massive turnout today? I certainly didn’t. Why do you think he could predict the large numbers that would show up on a date and time when the majority would have been expected to be at work? Indeed the few posts preceding this tended to indicate a lethargy towards the whole event.
I think the club tried to do something good for the benefit of supporters that has not quite gone to plan.

Whole family took the day off for this and were locked outside! Me and my auld man attempted to pry the gates open to prevent the thousands of kids (mostly orphans) crying as they missed out on seeing their stars but they were welded shut!

Margaret Lang and Craig Campbell also spat on us from the safety of the flood lights as we left.

Not very happy [emoji35]

6 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I honestly cannot think of a time when our board have not been solely placed responsible for everything that goes on that’s less than perfect. Just seems to be a constant culture of blame around so many of our supporters nowadays.
What is it you think that our CEO should have done? Sell tickets for an open day perhaps? I think that defeats the whole point of an open day, tbh.
Did you expect a massive turnout today? I certainly didn’t. Why do you think he could predict the large numbers that would show up on a date and time when the majority would have been expected to be at work? Indeed the few posts preceding this tended to indicate a lethargy towards the whole event.
I think the club tried to do something good for the benefit of supporters that has not quite gone to plan.

:lol::lol:

They were spitting on children as I left today! Horrible people! I assume you’re okay with that though.

8 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

92layNS.jpg.9845875177763de6165364916bd319bc.jpg

They were spitting on children as I left today! Horrible people! I assume you’re okay with that though.

Only thing I really want to know is how Craig and Margaret got up onto the floodlights? Oh, and did they get down safely without you mob lynching them?

You didn’t have a nephew standing there for ages who now won’t speak to me as a result of this. He’s even called me ‘the worst uncle in the world’, how is that fair CRAIG?

After such a promising summer I hope this doesn’t deter fans from coming back.

You didn’t have a nephew standing there for ages who now won’t speak to me as a result of this. He’s even called me ‘the worst uncle in the world’, how is that fair CRAIG?

After such a promising summer I hope this doesn’t deter fans from coming back.

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Aye, my names Craig, and I’m fully at fault for your predicament.
Sincere apologies.