The Falkirk FC Thread

15 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Because my definition of a "doing" is losing three or four goals.

Those who're putting a negative slant on results are including league cup games and in some cases friendlies. ("no improvement since the first game", etc)

If you include all those, we've played eleven matches since the first game of the season. Not one of them has seen a loss or defeat by more than a single goal. Including two games against Premiership sides. We've been close to the opposition  - at least in terms of the thing that matters - scoring - in  every game since The New Saints.

So it's reasonable to assume that tomorrow will be no different. Hence why I don't think we'll get a doing. We might well lose and this post will come back to haunt me, but at the time of writing I think recent results suggest otherwise.

Cough....

Won't say told you so tho

5 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

You've changed your tune. You had a go at me for suggesting the crowd will turn if Queens go ahead. 

Theresa difference between one down and fighting, and going one down and giving away a other two. 

bottom of the league no points and 2 shots on target in 3 games.

he's brought in 15 or 16 players and not 1 of them is hang my hat on.

poor tactics poor formations picking players with no form and not picking ones who do. worst of all paid good money for zero entertainment

he needs to go and go now

1 minute ago, bairney said:

Fucking hell - Dobbie owns us. We really should have gone out our way to sign him rather than all the money wasted by Hartley on a pish squad of players.

Do u think he would still be at queens if he had any interest in moving.