The Falkirk FC Thread

I've no idea why the Morton fans are absolutely frothing. It's not as if you guys have stolen the next Alex Ferguson, he's managed now 4 separate clubs at this level and is indeed lucky to be managing at this level so soon after utterly failing with United.

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

Unless Stevie G decides to rescind the loan on the basis that playing in an omnishambles set up is dangerous for the lad’ development.

Just thinking this must be the first time in history a rat has jumped onto a sinking ship. 

yep a six month loan ended so he cant play any pro football whatsoever, makes sense.....!!

1 hour ago, snapper55 said:

You're very welcome.

A manager who couldn't beat Forfar, who was ripped apart by Ayr United, lost to Partick, threw away a 2 goal lead against QoS and pumped out the cup by Dumbarton. All in the space of 9 games.

:lol:

You should be paying us 100k then 

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:
Manikee was quite good last night x

Saturdays nights still decent in there? Its been a long time for me LOL

I've never been. I used to play for Camelon when I was 18, the locals said if you go there buy a bottle of bud because it's the only glass bottle they sell, and keep it with you for the rest of the night just incase. Stunned I never took them up on any offers of a night out. 

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

I've never been. I used to play for Camelon when I was 18, the locals said if you go there buy a bottle of bud because it's the only glass bottle they sell, and keep it with you for the rest of the night just incase. Stunned I never took them up on any offers of a night out. 

WHIT?? Tbf I have seen my fair share of battles in there but no worse than most clubs and it certainly wouldnt find you unless you were either looking for it or involved in some pishy 18 year old style feud. 

Class night out. Specially a Saturday which came into its own once you reached mid 20s as it was an older crowd.