The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

There’s three or four players in this year’s squad threatening to get into my worst eleven, and it has been unaltered for over a decade now.

Taylor Morgan and Mehdi Khalis are my top two ever, no question.

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just got an email trying to sell hospitality for the Pars game on the basis that senile auld p***k Archie Macpherson is a guest.

I would certainly pay the money if the extra incentive was watching him consume a Dignitas fresh orange. Short of that, no thanks.

A bit much surely? Always thought he seemed like a decent guy.

A bit much surely? Always thought he seemed like a decent guy.
Perhaps some standard P&B hyperbole in there but I cant stand him, and have felt for as long as I can remember that he lessens any game he comments on.

Aside from that, he is the type of Old Firm sycophant that I cant wait to see ridded from Scottish Football.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Just got an email trying to sell hospitality for the Pars game on the basis that senile auld p***k Archie Macpherson is a guest.

I would certainly pay the money if the extra incentive was watching him consume a Dignitas fresh orange. Short of that, no thanks.

I did hospo not that long ago and he was the big guest in the Brockville lounge.

It was as exciting as reading that last sentence.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

There’s three or four players in this year’s squad threatening to get into my worst eleven, and it has been unaltered for over a decade now.

The only time Paton is likely to make any contribution this season is the now odds on chance that he’ll displace Kevin McBride from my all time horror 11. 

The only time Paton is likely to make any contribution this season is the now odds on chance that he’ll displace Kevin McBride from my all time horror 11. 
If it wasnt for last weeks effort (where I predicted lack of recognised CMs in Utds lineup would meam Paton might do ok) I might be tempted to predict that on a narrow pitch, Paton might do ok.

Instead I will predict that when his name appears on the lineup I will stamping my feet and having a full on bitch fit.

I'm still unsure as to why Haber is getting a pass from some quarters. I'm prepared to forgive some of the current squad for just being well out of their depth but this is a player who has scored goals as recently as last season at a higher level and doesn't even look remotely like finding the net for us. Further to that i'd add that he looks like the only one not actually trying or even remotely giving a damn about anything going on around him. Muirhead is having a shocker of a season so far but at least it looks like it's genuinely riling him up. Haber just jogs around hoping the ball might accidentally hit off him.  

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If it wasnt for last weeks effort (where I predicted lack of recognised CMs in Utds lineup would meam Paton might do ok) I might be tempted to predict that on a narrow pitch, Paton might do ok.

Instead I will predict that when his name appears on the lineup I will stamping my feet and having a full on bitch fit.

I've seen milk with 5days life in it turn quicker than Paton.

2 fukn year contract

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

I did hospo not that long ago and he was the big guest in the Brockville lounge.

It was as exciting as reading that last sentence.

I would expect him to say “not enough curl on it” or “far too much curl on it” many many times.

Many moons ago, I had two consecutive nights of listening first to Archie, and then to Bob Crampsie.  The latter was just two hours in the presence of a true genius. Archie was just pleasant.

5 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Challenging Stephen Bradley for the coveted midfield lynchpin role for me.

I remember being quite excited when we signed Bradley as he had captained the Arsenal reserve side that Stokes and Paddy Cregg played for and also played for Ireland U21.

What a disappointment that turned out to be.

Still think ToE could be worse though.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
9 hours ago, Russ said:
Good to see that Sheps is still seething at every mention of Kevin O’Hara.

4 starts and 1 sub appearance from the 5 league games he was available for btw. But aye he can’t get in the team.

Sheps is a fucking mess on here, and has nothing to say regarding football. Exists purely to slag folk off.

You have some nerve criticising other posters when you were the one wanking yourself into a frenzy over a man who might have single-handedly relegated this football club and calling  posters 'fake fans' and 'knicker wetters' for pointing out his flaws. Not only that, but you still inexplicably try to defend his signings even now. You've got to be one of the posters with the least football knowledge on this whole forum.