The Falkirk FC Thread

What, you mean he might have the same torrid reception Ivo Den Biemen had when he single handedly sorted out Kevin Christie and the rest of the defence inside a fortnight?

That’s what I mean. In my opinion we need better players no matter where they have played as long as they do a job for us. Some vocal people in our support though are a different matter

“If” Cardle were ever to sign, he would need to update his social media pics first....[emoji848]
f**k that. He can keep it. He is also welcome not to celebrate when he scores and we length them again at EEP.

It will help to prevent the wounds from ever healing.

5 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I hope so, for three reasons. 

It'll annoy some of our fans that can't see past him being a former Raith and Dunfermline player. 

It'll annoy some Dunfermline fans. 

And most importantly, he's a significant upgrade on every other wide player we have at the club. 

Raith ?

I always see them as cuddly fifers and Cowdenbeath and East Fife as whatever

Id take any player from anywhere, I have to admit I had a bit of hmmm when we signed Westwater and Smith way back, still back then as now any player will be judged by me with what they do in our team on the park . The norm will happen tho if Cardle does sign and doesnt come up to scratch in a 5 min spell, some fans will be giving it the fife c**t !!!

4 hours ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

I thought that as well but his comments after the Dunfermline game on Dumbaya suggested different to me. Maybe I picked it up wrong.

Dumbaya can also play as a winger, I think we will be going in for Ralston at Celtic again

7 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Cardle training with Partick Th. according to another thread.  Might be a wind up though. 

No, the wind-up is that he is signing for Falkirk, when there has not been a single concrete (or even tenuous) link to that effect. McKinnon is looking to add wingers, Cardle's just left his club, so he must be Falkirk bound. The whole discussion about him is utterly bizarre, he cannot kick another ball until January anyway. 

5 minutes ago, AGPar said:

No, the wind-up is that he is signing for Falkirk, when there has not been a single concrete (or even tenuous) link to that effect. McKinnon is looking to add wingers, Cardle's just left his club, so he must be Falkirk bound. The whole discussion about him is utterly bizarre, he cannot kick another ball until January anyway. 

Yes,  I knew about the January thing. I just noticed that the "Cardle training with Partick Thistle?" post was posed as a question and not a statement anyway. 

25 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Surely he can if Tom Owen Evans can. Cross border mind so treated differently as far as I was told and thats how TOE is playing.