The Falkirk FC Thread

It is still an allegation Edi. The police will investigate and interview fans, players, stewards, officials to get evidence to substantiate the allegations.

If others come forward and corroborate these allegations and identify the individuals concerned then they will quite rightly be dealt with in court.

Until corroboration is obtained it is an allegation. You might not like the term used but that's what it is.
Quite. You can unequivocally condemn racism whilst still waiting for proof of an incident occurring. When something like this comes up, people are (rightly) very quick to come out and condemn racism, then when someone points out that even an alleged racist is entitled to due process, they are somehow an apologist or similar pish.

Racism is for p***ks. Once guilt has been established, the person involved will be a p***k on that basis.

Since I wasnt there, I am happy to wait until the relevant authorities have investigated and established the full facts that apparently not one single poster on here is in possession of.

I do not however, currently trust the issuers of that statement to deal with the matter properly and fairly. As I said previously, they have chosen to piggyback personal agendas onto an issue of racist abuse. That is a fucking disgrace and they should be ashamed of themselves for that.*

*keyboard warrior found.

First and foremost if Lewis has been racially abused then its not acceptable. 

There is rumours circulating that it was himself that spoke out via twitter. Not a problem with this.  

Its been identified to have came from the main stand, great easy to narrow down. 

Surely the board are sat in that stand on Saturday, if they heard this, surely they would have reported it there and then to the police or stewards present. Not one person in that stand seems to have heard this verbal abuse, so how did the player? I'm by no means saying it didn't happen but the fact its a 7 row deep stand makes this rather surprising. 

The less said about the statement the better. It seems a knee jerk reaction to an alleged incident so far. They weren't so vocal when the club was accused of tapping the manager. 

Bottom of the league facing relegation.

Pumped out of the first round of the cup by our local rivals who are struggling in a division below.  

Allegations of tapping another teams manger.

And rumours circulating that Falkirk Fc are looking into Paul Hartley allegedly accepting bungs for some players he's brought in.  

Its pretty fucking bad just now. 

1 minute ago, whereismillar said:

was it ...oops

No worries. Your response is a great example of the shitstorm our BOD have stirred up by failing to handle this in the correct manner.

It's, quite rightly, a highly emotive subject and they've used this allegation as a vehicle to show us all in a negative light.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:
Despite no-one accusing Bairnardo of being racist scum he's quick to tell us all he was elsewhere on the day.

the-lady-doth-protest-too-much.jpg&key=87318cac75bacad85d391d1490782f1c9a9f6560d80fb71b2e9db72560c32255

Getting yer alibi in already is it? Your card's marked sonny.

I was busy painting a batch of table tenn....... Never mind

"That's why my hands were black officer. I was painting table tennis balls. Not burning crosses. This white robe is to keep the paint off my clothes."

What a sick individual you are

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I'm loving all the fans of other clubs on here that seem so sure that their own support are saints.

Hubris.

Including, err, HopeStreetPieStall, who was taking the exact same stance on the Dunfermline club thread just 36 hours ago:

On 25. 11. 2018 at 18:16, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Homophobia? Surely not at East End Park.

Departure from last years Racism, I suppose.

Get back in your box then.