The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

That's a fair point, but as the board pointed out they have a duty of care to their employees. The first thing they should be doing when they are informed of an allegation of a hate crime is to contact the police. If that hasn't happened, then that's another thing that needs to be explained. 

Of course, the police may subsequently decide there is nothing to go on, or may decide to refer it to the CPS, but that is their decision to make. 

I wouldn't trust our board to run a raffle, or release a statement that hits the needed tone for once. 

Fair enough re. The Board.

Its much harder for the police to act on something than the football club. Indeed Lewis and the club may have thought twice about involving the police in case it increased the anger from stands to board. Obviously thats all speculation and we will find out soon

Really sobering statement from Lewis.

Obviously it’s an individual (or individuals) that are responsible for this but I still can’t help but feel ashamed to be a Falkirk fan today. What an absolute embarrassment this whole season is.

2 hours ago, moanthebairns said:

As opposed to the club who say it DID happened, issued a statement, alerted the press. Oh.....while we are doing this has anyone actually witnessed this as we seem to have f**k all to go on. 

Burn the witch. 

I think you have something to go on now! As I have previously said, all teams have f'n idiots attached to them, but trying to make out that it didn't happen before hearing from the player himself is a bit out of order to honest.

This is the absolute worst. Club is horrendous enough on the park and we add this. 

Most of us are adults who enjoy (not recently) going to the football and talking shite about it after. This, while most likely from a small group of people, damages us all.

Hope they get found and banned for life, no place for this anywhere.