The Falkirk FC Thread

We're obviously the most appealing, but it's a massive step up from League One to Premiership. 
He'll maybe value being a key player easily at Ayr, over being someone who needs to work hard to prove themselves at Saints.

He might be going well at Raith but I doubt he’d be an automatic starter for us with the way we’re going. He certainly wouldn’t walk into the team atm.

Apparently we are in the running for harkins according to this:
https://twitter.com/TscoAgen/status/1077187175228289024
And we are interested in the young lad  Daniel Armstrong from raith
https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-rovers/raith-rovers-winger-daniel-armstrong-focused-on-football-as-contract-talks-continue-1-4848418
I've no idea if either of these are anything more than just rumours based on the fact that we are obviously desperate to bring in some players.

I don’t doubt we will enquire about Harkins but that ‘agent’ on Twitter is an absolute whopper, puts up about 50 rumours a day and goes off his nut when he gets one correct.

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 22:17, Bairnardo said:

What did Craig say when you emailed him bro?

Constantly picking on edibairn. A right jolly good fellow you are. At least it is obvious he cares for the club. You are the troll I believe, not him, not me, you.

Weak man who just spouts out troll. Never anything clever to say or encouragement.

picking on others behind your keyboard. Reading your comments, would put many off going to the games.

Just now we need to stick by the team. They might be underperforming, but McKee is by far our best player. Disagree, and you haven't a clue about football

Constantly picking on edibairn. A right jolly good fellow you are. At least it is obvious he cares for the club. You are the troll I believe, not him, not me, you.
Weak man who just spouts out troll. Never anything clever to say or encouragement.
picking on others behind your keyboard. Reading your comments, would put many off going to the games.
Just now we need to stick by the team. They might be underperforming, but McKee is by far our best player. Disagree, and you haven't a clue about football
Do more about what I earn/do for a living. That was better than this pish.

9 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

I don't really give a shit about these online spats but can't ignore this: McKee isn't even our best midfielder never mind our best player. He is not good enough.

22 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Be careful you don't get confused with what name you're posting under Edi. 

Edibairns maw...

Hypothetical question here but how would you all feel if the club signed a player like Goodwillie and he scored the goals that kept us up.

Do we want to stay up at all costs or would you rather the club steered clear of someone like that.

I think it would sum up this nightmare of a season tbh....

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm being serious btw - approximate tiering

Falkirk/Dunfermline/St Mirren/Partick Thistle

Morton/Raith/St Johnstone

Ayr/Hamilton/Inverness/Ross County/QoS

Tony Fitzpatrick has St Mirren as on par with the OF. 

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We're obviously the most appealing, but it's a massive step up from League One to Premiership. 

He'll maybe value being a key player easily at Ayr, over being someone who needs to work hard to prove themselves at Saints.

It's worth noting that whilst Armstrong is looking like a great player, he has been playing for not much over a month, we only signed him in November. 

13 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

He might be going well at Raith but I doubt he’d be an automatic starter for us with the way we’re going. He certainly wouldn’t walk into the team atm.

The only way I see him potentially not going to Ayr, his best chances of guaranteed ganetime is with Raith, Falkirk, Partick or ourselves, trying to break into a team on a good run of form and going for the title is a difficult task. 

Edited by Grant228