The Falkirk FC Thread

10 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

The current situation I believe is that Fasan, Dallison, Buaben, Russell, Dumbuya, Lewis, Irving and Haber will all be leaving the club. Sammut and Robson are also likely to go depending on how many players Ray can get in.

I thought you said O'Hara would be binned? Do you honestly believe Ray has Mckee in his plans? He never plays. And Kidd is absolute rotten and has been since I first saw him against Stirling albion. Robson is probably our best player. If he goes it will be through a sale, which wouldn't surprise anyone. 

9 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

Honestly, you had misquoted me previously on that matter saying I wanted a fight. At no point did I imply or ask for one. The number of posts and the amount of time you are on here says a lot.

edibairn at least talks sense on the matter. You are a 15k a year admin joker who has no ambition, no power, and are indeed weaker than wet paper. You know I know who you are

What is this muck? 

Watched the goals again from yesterday and genuinely fucking seething at Habers pathetic attempt to clear the ball for the second goal. He had more than enough time to turn and mover to be able to head the ball away instead he stood still and attempted a pathetic flick. He is beyond pish.

Also I’ve been giving Paul Paton plenty of praise for his performances over the last month or so but what a stupid thing to do yesterday. He won the foul so there was no need to get involved in anything else. Clear attempted headbutt in front of the ref so now our midfield next week could possibly be Sammut-Buaben-Irving. How fucking horrible is that?!

Could be worse. Could be Sammut Kidd McKee... 

Tbf as we seen last season Kidd is passable in a midfield 3. Still no good enough mind but better than our other shitey options.

Forgot about that shitebag McKee tbh. Our midfield options really are fucking terrible.

5 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

I thought you said O'Hara would be binned? Do you honestly believe Ray has Mckee in his plans? He never plays.

McKee is injured, O'Hara's next step will be amateur football unfortunately so the club won't be able to move him on in January I don't think.

31 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

My GTF list

1. Fasan

2. Lewis

3. Haber

4. Dallison

5. Paton 

6. Russell

7. Harrison 

8.  McKee

9. Kidd

10 Sammut 

11. Irving

12. Buaben

13. Brough 

14. Mitchell 

15. Muirhead 

would have been shorter to write a keep list!

If 8 were to leave I’d be guessing

Fasan

Dallison

Dumbaya

Russell

Mckee

lewis 

haber

Ohara

A chance prince could be away as well and easily add Kidd to that list but I think he’ll stay and be let to end of the season.

If 8 were to leave I’d be guessing
Fasan
Dallison
Dumbaya
Russell
Mckee
lewis 
haber
Ohara

A chance prince could be away as well and easily add Kidd to that list but I think he’ll stay and be let to end of the season.

Buaben going to China I heard.

Why does everyone persist with who needs to go ? 

Anyone that even has a little football knowledge ruled 80% of this squad as non starter's back in September, everyone became a little exited with the news of Bauben? Another player that has no interest in fighting for a Falkirk Jersey, just his next move. 

Until you have player's that actually want to play for Falkirk the trend is going to continue. 

How many actually think January is the turning point. OK it gives us something to hope for but I'm sure the other useless team's are thinking the same. 

It is a case of who we are signing in the transfer window that will be the deciding factor on who goes out the door. There will be some that are not in McKinnon's plans that will get a pay off to go and find a club that they can get a game at. It's a spine we require. Goalkeeper , Centre Half , Midfielder , Centre Forward any other positions are a bonus. Problem is available players will have Partick and Alloa after them as well and they can scare them off Falkirk with SFA sanctions that could be coming our way. 

7 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

It is a case of who we are signing in the transfer window that will be the deciding factor on who goes out the door. There will be some that are not in McKinnon's plans that will get a pay off to go and find a club that they can get a game at. It's a spine we require. Goalkeeper , Centre Half , Midfielder , Centre Forward any other positions are a bonus. Problem is available players will have Partick and Alloa after them as well and they can scare them off Falkirk with SFA sanctions that could be coming our way. 

Falkirk will be up against it in signing better than either of them before you even consider any sanctions. 

Partick will pay more.Alloa will pay really good part time wages. That coupled with a decent wage from your day job isn't worth chancing being full time with Falkirk. 

We need to sign players that have a point to prove and let's see where that takes us. 

The old journeyman signing is no gaurentee of staying up either. 

1 hour ago, wullie robb said:

Falkirk will be up against it in signing better than either of them before you even consider any sanctions. 

Partick will pay more.Alloa will pay really good part time wages. That coupled with a decent wage from your day job isn't worth chancing being full time with Falkirk. 

We need to sign players that have a point to prove and let's see where that takes us. 

The old journeyman signing is no gaurentee of staying up either. 

You make a good point old journeymen ain't good enough. Somebody with a point to prove that knows they are going at the end of the season or don't get a regular game but have something to offer at a lower lever. The type of player that can put their foot on the ball and dictate play, Liam Craig at StJohnstone for example does not get a regular game and would be the class act in midfield we require. The great Willie Cunningham did just that in the early 70's Alex Totton full back,  George Miller Centre Half. Alex Scott and Andy Roxburgh in midfield with Alex Ferguson at centre forward. They made average players around them good and good players great so it can be done.

Edited by HopeStreetWalker

41 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

You make a good point old journeymen ain't good enough. Somebody with a point to prove that knows they are going at the end of the season or don't get a regular game but have something to offer at a lower lever. The type of player that can put their foot on the ball and dictate play, Liam Craig at StJohnstone for example does not get a regular game and would be the class act in midfield we require. The great Willie Cunningham did just that in the early 70's Alex Totton full back,  George Miller Centre Half. Alex Scott and Andy Roxburgh in midfield with Alex Ferguson at centre forward. They made average players around them good and good players great so it can be done.

We're not in a position to be dictating what type of player we want. If they're better than what we have(which won't be too hard), then we should be signing them. 'Journeyman' or not.

Chris Millar, for example, is an old journeyman. He would cruise into our team.