The Falkirk FC Thread

Disappointed to see some 'fans' try to take in a banner with 'Lang and Co must go' into the stadium today. Utterly embarrassing to blame our current situation on an unpaid volunteer. It's Hartley's fault and Hartley's alone. 

It's only reaffirmed IMO that these clowns are the last people we should be allowing to have involvement in the running of the club. If the BoD took back all the money they've pumped into the club, it would cease to exist. What would the banner makers do then with no club to support?

3 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Disappointed to see some 'fans' try to take in a banner with 'Lang and Co must go' into the stadium today. Utterly embarrassing to blame our current situation on an unpaid volunteer. It's Hartley's fault and Hartley's alone. 

It's only reaffirmed IMO that these clowns are the last people we should be allowing to have involvement in the running of the club. If the BoD took back all the money they've pumped into the club, it would cease to exist. What would the banner makers do then with no club to support?

What did Craig say when you emailed him bro?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

What did Craig say when you emailed him bro?

Honestly, you had misquoted me previously on that matter saying I wanted a fight. At no point did I imply or ask for one. The number of posts and the amount of time you are on here says a lot.

edibairn at least talks sense on the matter. You are a 15k a year admin joker who has no ambition, no power, and are indeed weaker than wet paper. You know I know who you are

1 minute ago, Bairnschild said:

Honestly, you had misquoted me previously on that matter saying I wanted a fight. At no point did I imply or ask for one. The number of posts and the amount of time you are on here says a lot.

edibairn at least talks sense on the matter. You are a 15k a year admin joker who has no ambition, no power, and are indeed weaker than wet paper. You know I know who you are

:lol:

38 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

It is our club,we put the money every week/season.Falkirk FC is dying a death and it needs to be stopped.

I can confirm I was speaking to a cleaner from the SFA who plays darts with someone (high up) in the SPFL who says our McKinnon case appeal will be successful.

Our new defence of the fact that Margaret is a great lawyer & would not make such a huge error will be enough for them.

Lots of surprises coming which will surprise you , I know you don’t , you’re thick !

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Did it take the whole of the No 5 Inn to come up with that, or have you been thinking a out it all afternoon on your own? 

Aint been in there for years , given me an idea though, saw that story on facebook and thought  Falkirk ?  Turkeys ?  couldn't resist it  ;)

20 minutes ago, GMBairn said:
4 hours ago, EdiBairn said:
Well wide of the mark. McKee and Kidd won't be going anywhere as Ray is quite happy with their quality compared to the rest of the squad.

As long as he isn't genuinely happy with their quality otherwise he needs fucking emptied as well.

We don't need players capable of winning the league in Jabuary. All we need are good solid championship players to keep us up. McKee and Kidd are both good mid table championship players at worst, so will at the top of the keep list for the moment.

3 hours ago, EdiBrain said:

I can confirm I was speaking to a cleaner from the SFA who plays darts with someone (high up) in the SPFL who says our McKinnon case appeal will be successful.

Our new defence of the fact that Margaret is a great lawyer & would not make such a huge error will be enough for them.

Lots of surprises coming which will surprise you , I know you don’t , you’re thick !

Are you by any chance Donald Trump?