The Falkirk FC Thread

12 hours ago, AGPar said:

Not to us. There's a lot of interest of him from other clubs higher up the food chain. A very long shot that he comes back here.

you reckon sunderland are going to loan him to promotion rivals?

1 hour ago, sick boy said:

you reckon sunderland are going to loan him to promotion rivals?

I've absolutely no idea. They are far from the only club interested and I highly doubt that Sunderland believe his development would be best served by joining a club one off the bottom of the second tier of Scottish football. I may well be wrong.

I mind when Sevco got beaten by Stirling Albion in the first year of their existence, when the score was announced at TFS most people obviously started cheering and chortling,

Some hatchet faced old boot sitting behind us was raging and started giving us a row for laughing at them.

Aye ok hen, piss off.

Seen that Ryan Hardie is back at rangers from Livi so they’ve now got 4 first team strikers so surely Rudden stays now.

Or gets sent somewhere else..... Hope not. We know he can get goals and should get more in a better team. Still want someone else in, but as Ray says you dont wamt to lose someone who has scored as many as Rudden

9 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I mind when Sevco got beaten by Stirling Albion in the first year of their existence, when the score was announced at TFS most people obviously started cheering and chortling,

Some hatchet faced old boot sitting behind us was raging and started giving us a row for laughing at them.

Aye ok hen, piss off.

Always been a staunch element, going right back to pre-internet Brockville.

Sevco used to get a decent cheer when they were winning at half time. 

We should really have introduced a Sudoku or hygiene test at the turnstile to keep them out.

Edited by Bairn Necessities

9 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

We should really have introduced a Sudoku or hygiene test at the turnstile to keep them out.

Binary sudoku would have flummoxed them.

binary-sudoku.jpg

22 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

You must know Edi Bairns insider at the club?

Felt he tried his best but was absolutely nowhere near good enough for this level. Doesn't leave with the same animosity I have for a few others who have left this year, no idea who would sign him though (aside from Mitch and Hartley)

I think that's all the obvious candidates gone, at least until another keeper is signed and Fasan is out the door.

Edited by ilostmyself