The Falkirk FC Thread

Would be very happy with Sammon signing. Not the most prolific but would expect double figures from him. 
If we play 4231 then Sammon's style of play would bring the 3 into play a lot and would expect around 10 goals from a few of them in this league. 
Sign Sammon, Denny Johnston and a younger one on loan and that would do us for up top in my opinion. 

I would like to see the ginger laddie we had on loan from Everton return (completely forgotten the boys name).
Loads of ability and enthusiasm.

I would like to see the ginger laddie we had on loan from Everton return (completely forgotten the boys name).
If you mean Shayne Lavery he has signed for Linfield. Felt he was never really given a chance by McKinnon.

Guest Ecosse83
7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Yep I would have liked him as well. Think he would have done well for us but was unlucky with injuries. 

He was a bit unlucky that Ray was quite desperate to stick to Rudden & Petra up front at all costs.

I think that cost us a lot as we never really developed any attacking play beyond launching the ball for those two to chase, you can see why Ray did it though as those two performed well for him pre January.

44 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

He was a bit unlucky that Ray was quite desperate to stick to Rudden & Petra up front at all costs.

I think that cost us a lot as we never really developed any attacking play beyond launching the ball for those two to chase, you can see why Ray did it though as those two performed well for him pre January.

Petra's shot through at Dunfermline will never be beaten for me as the worst ever shot at goal.

Tbf to him, he did have decent performances but to stick out in the dross Hartley signed isn't really a marker

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:
Surely there would have been mention of it on Twitter?

Was just about to edit my post, just seen on Falkirk FC twitter a retweet saying they will be.

Ah, I thought you were being sarcastic re the boards silence.

I'll get my coat.