The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:
30 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:
If yer Maw had baws she'd be yer Paw...

Nice. Still doesn't make your initial comment any less moronic mind.

Its a fairly standard way if pointing out inane speculation. I could equally have said that if Raith or East Fife (more likely than Falkirk)  amassed 20 points this quarter that's league winning form. It's more moronic for you not to see that. 

Let's just face facts. We have now won away from home so the league is ours and the rest can play for the playoff positions. Cruising

We’ve still to play both he sides that will likely be our title rivals.

Big improvement the last two games, but it’s the next two that will tell us where we really stand....

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Sad for the guy. Saw his first game for Falkirk at the away game to Dundee United - oh 10-12 years ago. Looked good, a hard as nails we powerhouse that never gave up.

But what struck me about that game was Gregg running about like a blue touch paper looking for a light !

Battlegroundr.jpg

Let's just face facts. We have now won away from home so the league is ours and the rest can play for the playoff positions. Cruising

As long as we keep the same formation every chance of it. We just need to play our way and formation and we should have the quality to go on a good run.

Hopefully Ray stops worrying about how other teams set up and let's the players go for it from now on.

As long as we keep the same formation every chance of it. We just need to play our way and formation and we should have the quality to go on a good run.

Hopefully Ray stops worrying about how other teams set up and let's the players go for it from now on.

Well he did this afternoon and we performed much better. Clearly a few of the players had forgotten how to strike for goal given the number of opportunities not taken today.

Need to be less ring rusty next week when the fife whingers come to town.....

Its a fairly standard way if pointing out inane speculation. I could equally have said that if Raith or East Fife (more likely than Falkirk)  amassed 20 points this quarter that's league winning form. It's more moronic for you not to see that. 
We'll all sit quietly until 5pm next Saturday then? Then we can all tell each other the scores and go back to sitting quietly. Sound.

8 hours ago, mic_17_uk said:

Some of the comments on here this week (I can't understand why so much this week given the Forfar performance) haven't aged well this afternoon.

The next 2 games are properly tough games and a collective holding of nerve is required.

I can sort of see where you are coming from although I don't think that our performance against Forfar was anything special. Yesterday against Stranraer, yes, much improved.

However, "one swallow does not a summer make" and for me the jury is still out on McKinnon. To show his and the club's serious intentions of playing with a bit of style  then 6 points from the next 2 games is a must, nothing less.

13 hours ago, mic_17_uk said:

Some of the comments on here this week (I can't understand why so much this week given the Forfar performance) haven't aged well this afternoon.

The next 2 games are properly tough games and a collective holding of nerve is required.

No really, cause that yesterday was a big improvement on the game last week. 

Just going by the highlights package obviously, but that looked like a group of players really enjoying themselves. Telfer, Connolly, LL ripping the pish. One touch passing, wee backheels etc. Certainly need Ray to keep letting them play like that. Clearly its what the players want

Just going by the highlights package obviously, but that looked like a group of players really enjoying themselves. Telfer, Connolly, LL ripping the pish. One touch passing, wee backheels etc. Certainly need Ray to keep letting them play like that. Clearly its what the players want
Don't forget the Sammon step overs before the 3rd goal! Surprised how good he is with the ball at feet always thought he was just a target man

53 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:
56 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Don't forget the Sammon step overs before the 3rd goal! Surprised how good he is with the ball at feet always thought he was just a target man

I know its been different for him at other clubs, but for me, Connor Sammon stepovers are something I expect to see week in week out from the big twinkletoes b*****d!