The Falkirk FC Thread

Ian Murray for Falkirk. You heard it here first.

Technically, we'd read it here. As for where it sits in a numerical scale, I really don't know.

Houstie Hardcore to reform.....

I'd be more than happy with that appointment, ticks many boxes...

Negatives are we weren't big enough for him just over a year ago, perhaps this may have been part of his release from Dufc. The other thing is, im not keen on heroes getting manager jobs, it usually ends bad at some point...still willing to take that than an out of the norm appointment

Add to that 2 full seasons on loan to smaller teams and making around 13 appearances.

If you read him on twitter you will get the gist of what kind of person he is aswell. He clearly can't wait to sign for his beloved Rainjurs, which sums his ambition up really, considering were he could be

Houstie Hardcore to reform.....

I'd be more than happy with that appointment, ticks many boxes...

Negatives are we weren't big enough for him just over a year ago, perhaps this may have been part of his release from Dufc. The other thing is, im not keen on heroes getting manager jobs, it usually ends bad at some point...still willing to take that than an out of the norm appointment

Is the cardboard 'shaky' not a bit worse for wear by now?

cant make my mind up about the gas meter...undoubtedly one of my favourite players & was successful in both spells at the club....but ive a feeling he will be too different to the rookie managers we have had these last few years...cant see him doing a powerpoint presentation maybe a little too "old skool" for our young petals...still only one way to find out

Eddie Cant

Failure the first time round and couldnt even win the Lowland League this season despite having a team of ringers.