The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You think?

He won't get a top flight club after a poor season with Hamilton, so you'll be competing with Championship sides for him. 

Don't underestimate the power of a comfortable surrounding/safe place, for players who have struggled for games and form. He might decide that going home, playing every week and being loved for it, is preferable to earning a wee bit more.

Probably get a 2 year deal out of it too.

Really want to believe the Alston rumours but can just see him signing for Dundee/Dunfermline.

Guaranteed to be joe McKee imo

Absolutely no need for that man. I’ve just spent the last 10 minutes thinking about a midfield of him and Telfer both trying to hide for 90 minutes and now I’m more than a little bit raging.

Journalist covering Hartlepool says Keena has agreed terms with us. Moving back up the road due to personal reasons.

I haven't seen a huge amount of him but have been impressed when I have watched him. Looks to have good movement and has scored at a decent rate wherever he's been. 1 in 2 in this league previously and 1 in 3 in the Championship. Good age as well.

Journalist covering Hartlepool says Keena has agreed terms with us. Moving back up the road due to personal reasons.
I haven't seen a huge amount of him but have been impressed when I have watched him. Looks to have good movement and has scored at a decent rate wherever he's been. 1 in 2 in this league previously and 1 in 3 in the Championship. Good age as well.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-former-hearts-striker-aidan-keena-set-leave-hartlepool-united-due-personal-reasons-falkirk-transfer-lined-2924317

8 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Don't let the facts get in the way now.  The impact of flu has to be measured in deaths not "calls about flu-related symptoms to the helpline" from hypochondriacs with the sniffles.     

Source: National Notifiable Diseases Surveillance System (NNDSS)

Month Flu deaths 2019 Flu deaths 2020
Jan 33 10
Feb 26 7
Mar 28 18
Apr 92 1
May 90 0
Jun 161 0
Jul 207 0

Thanks for that.

Those were the stats I was quoting in an earlier post.