The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

Good move from the club, shows we aren't desperate for money as well. 

Hopefully the boy Keena will be announced soon, it will be quite exciting going to watch 2 young strikers that are hopefully on the up. 

The whole point in this is to raise money for MND, not make money for the club. To that end, more people are more likely to donate/buy a ticket if there is a chance of a return, meaning more money for the charity which is, as I repeat myself, the whole fucking point!! 

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You wouldn’t be happy if the club regularly supported a charity who had provided amazing support to a local guy that played for our club with great distinction and dignity who recently tragically died far to young ?

You really are an arrogant clown.

You deliberately miss the point but that seems to be your forte.

Closed minds seem to be in the preponderance on this forum

A few years ago I attended a fundraiser for David Hagen organised by Andy Thomson, I think, at BTW.

18 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Listened to that Bill fella the Raith Chairman on Sportsound podcast. “Scottish football should be sad that Raith and Hearts great relationship over the years has been tarnished” Faaaack off you roaster

He'll be buzzing secretly - they can claim a Hearts boycott and rattle another tin in front of their fans.

5 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Yeah other than squad numbers that doesn't tell us anything different from what we already know. Although hopefully we'll see a few more names added to that list this week.

I don't want to read too much into the numbers there but if you assume Keena takes number 9 then our 1-11 is filled out. Hopefully that's not an indication of our business being done re the starting XI.

54 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Wow!!- ‘dripping with malice’

Finding it hard to see how a suggestion to reconfigure the donation to a great charity from the Club to the fans can be described as above.

Full marks to the club for thinking of this but I certainly wouldn’t be too happy if they did this too often as my main motivation in buying tickets Is to help the club.

Yeah, the fans are making a donation by virtue of buying the ticket. Theres absolutely nothing to see here yet you have somehow manufactured a negative out of it. As someone said above mayne you are just a contrarian however, the battlegrounds you choose make it clear that you are also very toxic. 

Your posts on here mark you out as selfish, probably a Tory and also more than likely a racist. 

19 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I don't want to read too much into the numbers there but if you assume Keena takes number 9 then our 1-11 is filled out. Hopefully that's not an indication of our business being done re the starting XI.

Fraser Aird incoming #33

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Wow!!- ‘dripping with malice’

Finding it hard to see how a suggestion to reconfigure the donation to a great charity from the Club to the fans can be described as above.

Full marks to the club for thinking of this but I certainly wouldn’t be too happy if they did this too often as my main motivation in buying tickets Is to help the club.

Fuckin cretin 

46 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

He'll be buzzing secretly - they can claim a Hearts boycott and rattle another tin in front of their fans.

or failing that they can just ask the rest of the clubs to help fund them, they werent shy asking the rest of the clubs for that one for their legal costs

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, the fans are making a donation by virtue of buying the ticket. Theres absolutely nothing to see here yet you have somehow manufactured a negative out of it. As someone said above mayne you are just a contrarian however, the battlegrounds you choose make it clear that you are also very toxic. 

Your posts on here mark you out as selfish, probably a Tory and also more than likely a racist. 

He's the biggest c()nt on the entire forum