The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
6 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Where do the Navy Blue Group fall in with this ?  I’d have liked some of their involvement in the board. Is there still a role for them ?

About 7 or 8 of the NB group have invested and are fully behind the plan.

Clearly it is a smaller investment the individuals committed in the summer but this is a different structure and those involved are fully committed to this initiative and the long term prosperity of the club. 

Edited by Back Post Misses

4 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Where do the Navy Blue Group fall in with this ?  I’d have liked some of their involvement in the board. Is there still a role for them ?

Some of the guys involved with the patrons group also investing in the within this patrons group. They are currently going through the process of electing two member from the group to sit on the board. The supporters society will have two board seats as well to be elected by the members when it’s up and running. 

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Clearly it is a smaller investment the individuals committed in the summer but this is a different structure and those involved are fully committed to this initiative. 

Are the Rawlins happy with this or are they selling up?

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Clearly it is a smaller investment the individuals committed in the summer but this is a different structure and those involved are fully committed to this initiative. 

Great News then 👍🏻

12 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Far as I'm aware they were just getting pig sick of deans phoning them every day asking what to do.  Part ownership of Falkirk has turned out to be a lot more onerous a task than they expected and they are taking a back seat before it screws up their family life.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Guest Back Post Misses
7 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I believe they are happy with it and no plans to sell that I have heard. 

Guest Ecosse83

I have no idea what this means for the club I’m very wet behind the ears when it comes to the boardroom and who’s in charge. 

All I’d like to know if will the investors have the power to get rid of Sheerin and Holt?

10 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

Pointless talking about individual players right now with the absolute useless tactics the manager is employing. 

It was embarrassing watching Sheerin being schooled by Petrie yesterday. He’s bloody honking!

There’s no shame in getting schooled by Stewart Petrie.