The Falkirk FC Thread

Baird will get about 12. McHugh or Biabi need to step up. Sibbs needs to get 8-10. Set pieces.

I don't disagree though. The defence looks far stronger than the attack.

I'll be surprised if Baird reaches 12 league goals, with or without penalties.

Baird will get about 12. McHugh or Biabi need to step up. Sibbs needs to get 8-10. Set pieces.

Not sure what Houston's MO was at united but it looks like he's building a solid if unspectacular squad that will be harder to beat than previous seasons.

A cautious but necessary approach perhaps.

As someone mentioned earlier, good strikers available at the wages we can currently offer are a little thin on the ground.

Noted too that in his herald spot Houston mentions the 'pathway from academy to first team' line, in order to attract ambitious young players.

Time for Biabi Shepherd and O'Hara to step up then in other words.

Botti deal nearly done I hear. I am making sure I have a full tank of fuel as I would like to drive him to wherever if we get the 150k+ rumoured.

Also heard Houston has rejected a couple of players offered on loan after checking their backgrounds. Either shite trainers or bad attitudes apparently. He was down south this week so something must be going on.

Ah but a shed load of those dont go very often, and those who filled in the survey are related to the Board ;)

Edited by Back Post Misses