The Falkirk FC Thread

Hume is a decent wee player . I think the PNE game will be more blood n snotters compared to the Leeds game, although there was a few tasty tackles in that one.

It would not surprise me if Elvis started the game tomorrow with the same line up as he would for the the first game of the season. That is based solely on we don't bring anyone else in before next Saturday. I hope I am wrong on that front

Haven't read the Falkirk Herald in months and thought I'd see what they said about the two games up North. I'm not sure if they're just trying to drum up a bit of excitement about the young lads or if I was at different match.

Jay Fulton put in a "revelationary performance" against Locos and Kingsley looking "assured" against Peterhead. Aye ok then.

What the f*ck does that mean?

Getting feisty ;)

if this wasn't a friendly millar would be off. he is playing pretty well too for once. don't like the look of that french guy. some great balls through from sibbald if only he could tackle . higgonbottom running circles round them. finally 10 out of 10 for the blond burd in the south stand.