The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

FalkirkTVs stream has been pretty good, but they are positioned just behind a pole that blocks quite a bit of the box which is a bit annoying. Sam Long gives me the fear, he makes some good saves but seems to make a fair few unforced errors

The stream is much improved on Tuesday though the camera operator at times seems to be sleeping, a bit slow to keep up. The stanchion is shocking, restricted view. Apparently they were moved into that stand which caused the delay in streaming starting. Tin pot Thistle. 

Should be 2/3 up at HT excellent performance in that first half.

This is normally where the opposition manager makes a few tweaks, we continue playing the same way and the game turns on it's head. Let's see if it'll be different this season, COYB

Just now, Rugster said:

The stream is much improved on Tuesday though the camera operator at times seems to be sleeping, a bit slow to keep up. The stanchion is shocking, restricted view. Apparently they were moved into that stand which caused the delay in streaming starting. Tin pot Thistle. 

I had issues signing up for FalkirkTV the other day, so I watched the Spartans stream. I was a wee bit worried right at the start of todays game when the camera wasn’t moving and we were on the attack. Thankfully it’s improved since then  

Just now, ClathyDave said:

I had issues signing up for FalkirkTV the other day, so I watched the Spartans stream. I was a wee bit worried right at the start of todays game when the camera wasn’t moving and we were on the attack. Thankfully it’s improved since then  

Yeah for a dreadful moment it reminded me of pixelot but I think the operator was maybe just distracted or something. That was the big one I noticed it’s only been once or twice and less noticeable since. 

6 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I tried via their “Leave Us A Message” facility, but that doesn’t work either.😂😂 I have sent it to their general mail@ptfc.co.uk account. The more that do it, the more likely they are to get it fixed. As it stands, it’s garbage.

Aye just emailed that account too. Refund request submitted.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Marvellous. Disappointing there are no replays on new FTV by the way. Wanted to see what happened for their goal again, did our goalie f**k it?

Looked like a slack pass from the keeper aye