The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, fuzzydunlop said:

Was discussing this with my mate he suggested 'Bitter Sweet Symphony' by The Verve - nice big strings and drums! 

could even get a chant of this along with the string part

"The Falkirk Falkirk Bairns

Falkirk Bairns

Falkirk Bairns"

aye ok sh*te enough

This tune reminds me of the '98 semi. The Ibrox DJ played this after the final whistle, after what was indeed a 'bitter sweet symphony'.  Everytime I hear it I think of the wee man's performance on that day. 

3 minutes ago, Falkirkwheel said:

Falkirk TV not working and no live chat available. Anyone else got problems? 

I had problems initially but ok now. Use the green chat support box on the left. I have watched the spartans and pt games already but they had my email address wrong tonight - how can they do that?!

edit: on the right!

Edited by Bairn in Exile

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Had the best of it and then gift united a goal with this pissing about at the back nonsense. No learned from Saturday. There's a time when all you need to do is punt it.

Exactly the point I made on Saturday. This pissing about is costing us dearly and may now mean that we don’t qualify….

They're  dominating the middle of the park  just playing one up top . They aren't great but we've got noone in the middle that can hold on to the ball . Lawall keeps giving it away . Keepers had a decent game couple of good saves. But they had created very little up to us gifting them a goal.