The Falkirk FC Thread

As with Peterhead much improved in the second half. I would take a shite first half and excellent second half every week if it got us out of this league. Job done. Top of the league. Stop the count. 

Whatever the performance, the scoreline was exactly the sort we needed. Happy for McIver getting another goal along with Morrison and Nesbitt. Looking forward to seeing the highlights.

Mate reckons we should have had two penalties as well so hopefully a sign of things to come.

Solid start but the crowd need to learn a bit of patience when teams sit it, there was booing around me in the KM stand at half time which is absolute w**k.

We would have drawn that or even lost last season as we wouldn’t have broken them down. Decent start and we looked to have so much more in the tank than Annan second half. Ref was absolute guff but that’s just par for the course these days.

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

Today demonstrated how important it is to get the first goal against this type of team.

Completely screws their match plan when they have to chase the game.

As an aside just how awful was their goalkeeper.

Yes their keeper was terrible with the ball at his feet. Great second half today. I am due an apology to Finn Yates as I thought he was excellent For the record so was Donaldson  I think lang being beside him helps him immensely. Let’s keep it up & stuff that wee shite next week!

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Solid start but the crowd need to learn a bit of patience when teams sit it, there was booing around me in the KM stand at half time which is absolute w**k.

I could be way off here, and for sure we were poor,  but a lot of the h/t booing around us seemed to be directed towards Annan for their time-wasting/diving/general arsey theatrics.  

6 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bairn said:

I could be way off here, and for sure we were poor,  but a lot of the h/t booing around us seemed to be directed towards Annan for their time-wasting/diving/general arsey theatrics.  

You might be right, it’s hard to tell at times. Mind you some of the older fans that sit near me just moan constantly.

Just now, Bigbrbairn said:

Thought Yeats was decent at RB.  Granted he will be challenged more against better teams but he got up the park well on a lot of occasions. A work in progress?

Yeats work rate and determination is a joy to watch, for quite a small guy he doesn’t half put himself about.