Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

28 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I don't care if you don't think Alex Brooker is funny

Just because people have weirdly deformed hands, that's no reason to throw them off public Transport

IMG_1480058337.147353.jpg

Should definitely be throwing people off for trying to touch up someone else's knee.

That way the bloke and his carpet might get a seat instead off having to sit on the floor. 

I'm on a local "mummies" page (it's good for finding out what's happening in the area for da kidz) and someone has just anonymously posted this... :lol:

"We went to a church run kids club. According to the church speaker, Mary and Joseph were unmarried and Mary was 14 when she became pregnant.  So teenage underage unmarried sex is now ok with them!? Surely this is not the right thing to say to children. That's not what I was taught at school and I think its wrong. Im not very religious but I thought churches disapproved of unmarried sex and especially teenage pregnancies."

I'm on a local "mummies" page (it's good for finding out what's happening in the area for da kidz) and someone has just anonymously posted this...[emoji38]

"We went to a church run kids club. According to the church speaker, Mary and Joseph were unmarried and Mary was 14 when she became pregnant.  So teenage underage unmarried sex is now ok with them!? Surely this is not the right thing to say to children. That's not what I was taught at school and I think its wrong. Im not very religious but I thought churches disapproved of unmarried sex and especially teenage pregnancies."

Just reply with a big 'woooosh'. I think the minister has given her the eyes.

7 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I'm on a local "mummies" page (it's good for finding out what's happening in the area for da kidz) and someone has just anonymously posted this... :lol:

I was watching a YouTube debate between renowned fucknuggets Tommy Robinson and Anjem Choudary where the muslamic mentalist admitted that Allah married an 8 year old. 

Are these religious nutters trying to outdo each other in the paedo stakes?