Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

attachicon.gif1377437260363.jpg

Just spotted this on my newsfeed. It's horrible that the wee boy was injured and stuff but mon tae f**k!

You spend £25 on a car seat from Asda and put your child in it. Then your surprised it's shite?!?

[/Rant Over]

It's sad aye, but like you said £25 from ASDA what do they expect

attachicon.gif1377437260363.jpg

Just spotted this on my newsfeed. It's horrible that the wee boy was injured and stuff but mon tae f**k!

You spend £25 on a car seat from Asda and put your child in it. Then your surprised it's shite?!?

[/Rant Over]

Fucking hell.

If i had a child, and needed to purchase a car seat, I rather think i'd do my research before buying it, not after i've been in a crash with it.

What a fucking muppet.

When mine was a toddler we got advice from family as to what was safest, but in the end we made our own mind up and sure enough he was never injured. Complained a lot that the parcel shelf wasn't comfortable though.

Fucking hell :lol:

573766_100000475568623_171428249_q.jpg

Lisa O'****n Nyree mac u've missed the whole point of support!!! First of all how does murder is different ... U cannot compare!!!
The time should fit the crime!!!!!!!
As i said before they did something wrong we all know that but theyre not mastermind criminals... They should get a year in their own country .... Theres a huge disparity between the crime and wat theyre getting!!!!!!

"Isn't it funny that you can have over 200 friends on Facebook,, but still manage to find it hard to get someone to come out with you for a pint down the pub."

Yeah to be fair though 95% of the people on my facebook are just random birds I've added to check out their holiday pictures...and to be completely fair, none of them are going to be getting served a pint in a pub.

"Isn't it funny that you can have over 200 friends on Facebook,, but still manage to find it hard to get someone to come out with you for a pint down the pub."

Yeah to be fair though 95% of the people on my facebook are just random birds I've added to check out their holiday pictures...and to be completely fair, none of them are going to be getting served a pint in a pub.

BEAST

angry-mob-simps.jpeg

post-31712-13774372608463_thumb.jpg

[/Rant Over]

Might even have something to do with pranging the motor! You're usually pretty safe if you don't crash.

Lisa O'****n Nyree mac u've missed the whole point of support!!! First of all how does murder is different ... U cannot compare!!!

As i said before they did something wrong we all know that but theyre not mastermind criminals... They should get a year in their own country .... Theres a huge disparity between the crime and wat theyre getting!!!!!!

I can only imagine how this would read if it was two Arab men involved instead.

Edited by Firhill Road

And as if by magic:

I'm slightly ashamed that upon seeing this, my first thought was "This is going on P&B".

I'm more ashamed of my second thought that if the girl was actually a "miner", she would be a better fighter.

The mummy brigade have responded with counter stories of their own kids being punched and "falsely accused of pushing".

Edit for my own spelling :unsure:

You should've just responded with "Coal or Gold" and waited to see how long it took for the penny to drop.

The overboard exclamation marks here are very annoying.

Get a grip hen.

Someone who I'm FB friends with (an occasional poster on here) has just 'liked' a picture of a baby who has either been born with deformed arms or has had them amputated. I'll just C&P the Facebook Rant I just had:

I'm not really a fan of ranting on Facebook, but... see folk who 'like' and 'share' pictures of kids with disabilities, sick animals and stuff like that... why? I don't want to see particularly upsetting pictures plastered all over my feed. I come on here for a bit of a laugh and to keep in touch with folk, not to be reminded about various horrible things that happen throughout the world.

And see this "one like = one pray" pish? Why not get off your arse and do something productive for charity or something like that, rather than just 'liking' a picture on a daft website and convincing yourself that you're helping?

Just wondering what they would have got if they'd arrived at Heathrow with 11 kilos of cocaine?

Just wondering what they would have got if they'd arrived at Heathrow with 11 kilos of cocaine?

U cannot compare!!!

But really they same people that are so desperate to get them home would be the same ones complaining about how good they have it in jail in comparison, to say, the elderly or soldiers.

Who the f**k is this Zack Brown c**t and why are morons liking his shitty reposts from months ago?

I was thinking the same thing. f**k knows why the Facebook brain donor brigade have gotten attached to this one.

I have got a fucking cheek to talk though. I subscribed to an American lassie on Youtube the other week on the basis that she had ginger hair and huge tits.

On second thought, perfectly valid reasons IMO.