Doctor Who

yoda

I'd class Dark Water/Death in Heaven and The Magician's Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar as great episodes.

Don't feel like being a tosser n arguing over semantics....i thought they were good rather than great but respect your view....think Dr who is a show which can and should divide opinions.....for me capaldi has had the weakest scripts of all the 'new' drs but also had best visuals as budget has clearly gone north due to success in us etc....just haven't felt like there was an episode which had me slack jawed in awe as previous incarnations have....all of that said he's bloody brilliant as the dr

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not good. Nope. Not good at all. If companions are going to be that fucking annoying I'd rather they never bothered with them

Can already predict she'll have family problems and she'll spend the whole time making "hilarious" quips. 

Tremendous, the shows getting turned into a CITV show more every year

Can already predict she'll have family problems and she'll spend the whole time making "hilarious" quips.

Tremendous, the shows getting turned into a CITV show more every year

Spot on....crying shame given the quality that capaldi brings....hope things improve when Moffat goes