Pointless

Socca_G

Aye, they were A few best men, bad teacher, down and out in beverley hills, out of sight, plenty, the back up plan, the last temptation of christ, the prestige and the social network

Thanks very much! Would give this a greeny but i don't know how since the fucking update!!!!!! :thumbsdown

This show, along with the vintage Attenborough and Only Fools and Horses repeats, makes for a quite excellent daytime TV schedule What a fantastic era to be unemployed. That quiz show hosted by the Location, Location, Location chap can GTF though. I know it's time to walk the dog when that pish comes on.

Edited by Enigma

so the Jackpot was won eh!

I was going to say Dune for sting or lock stock in the singers/films. Its a little frustrating not finding out how your own answers did but what can you do.

Slightly strange that a "bloke" would know some obscure Inglesias songs. I thought the Jackpot was well safe.

so the Jackpot was won eh!

I was going to say Dune for sting or lock stock in the singers/films. Its a little frustrating not finding out how your own answers did but what can you do.

Slightly strange that a "bloke" would know some obscure Inglesias songs. I thought the Jackpot was well safe.

As soon as he started reeling through them I was like "f**k, they're gonna do it here!". Turned out he was lucky that one was right.

I've always thought they could put all of the answers for the week on the website. Let people see how their answers did. I got an absolute shitload for that movies one you mention and not many of them came up.

I did get The Social Network and The Prestige though.

I've always thought they could put all of the answers for the week on the website. Let people see how their answers did. I got an absolute shitload for that movies one you mention and not many of them came up.

I've had a similar thought before, would be a great addition.

Used to quite enjoy Pointless, but have found myself watching The Chase on STV instead these days. The adverts are a pain in the hoop, though.

I like the Chase for the fact they allow some pretty spectacular idiots on it, and they generally believe they're some kind of Mastermind shoo-in

I got Brothers, that being a personal favourite of mines. Completely forgot she was in the Star Wars movies! Was disappointed not to get The Darjeeling Limited.

Just watching this episode now, had no idea she was in The Darjeeling Limited, I'm sure I've seen it as well!

Another instance where I'd love a list of complete answers. If Star Wars only got 3 then I can't fathom anyone getting Hesher, or it'd be mightily close.