Pointless

Socca_G

Whatever happens, Richard Osman has definitely got a post-Pointless career. If you're on Twitter, he comes out with funny stuff all the time; his sections in "The 100 Most Pointless Things In The World" are miles better than Alexander Armstrong's, and you see him on standard stuff like Have I Got News For You? and Would I Lie To You? (two of my favourite programmes with rhetorical questions as titles) and he's interesting, charming, clever and funny. My bet is after Pointless he cashes in on a spin-off gameshow of his own, which isn't received as well.

I think my sister has applied to gon it with my dad, seeing as she's a medical student, i wouldn't hold my breath that she makes it, they probably want people with sub par intelligence so that the cash is safe even in the scheme of things it isn't that much.

I think my sister has applied to gon it with my dad, seeing as she's a medical student, i wouldn't hold my breath that she makes it, they probably want people with sub par intelligence so that the cash is safe even in the scheme of things it isn't that much.

What a ridiculous thing to say.pointless isn't about being a brainbox-It's not mastermind ffs.cj from eggheads struggled on the show.

What a ridiculous thing to say.pointless isn't about being a brainbox-It's not mastermind ffs.cj from eggheads struggled on the show.

I would agree but medical students are forced by their applications to uni to be more rounded people and do more activities. EG Music, Sport as well. Then again it does require a bit of luck when it comes to the questions.

Anybody else get the Pointless board game? I got it a couple of months back for my birthday, been good fun over Christmas.

One of the questions is about countries in the Rugby World cup final tournaments, and Argentina is not a correct answer. Made me distrust the other answers to the other questions.

I would agree but medical students are forced by their applications to uni to be more rounded people and do more activities. EG Music, Sport as well. Then again it does require a bit of luck when it comes to the questions.

Plus they have to get rid of the money eventually. Your point is thick.

I went John Surtees, Jackie Stewart and David Steele

I'd have won but I;d probably have gone home in round 1 anyway.

• 1 month later...