Pointless

Socca_G

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

whats his name? i'll back him no matter how stupid he is if he's a saints fan :P

Mark. I think he's coming round to my flat to watch it as he thinks it'd be a bit weird to watch himself on tv on his own.

Mark. I think he's coming round to my flat to watch it as he thinks it'd be a bit weird to watch himself on tv on his own.

Recognised him straight away from games. Think I used to live near him in Glasgow as well.

He was unlucky with 3 good answers in the final round

Mark and his Dad did well yesterday. Was gutted for them when they didn't get the money, as I had also opted for Ramos which an agonising 3 people also said. Ouch. :(

That picture round in the head to head is horrific. When did they start doing that? Get it back to how it was

He was telling me his mum told him to research pasta she had watched an episode with a round on it.

Thinking researching pasta would've been a bit daft, he decided not to - which led him to forget the name for "penne" during that round and having to go with "lasagne" instead...:rolleyes:

If anyone is interested in going on it though, it sounds like a good laugh. There's regional auditions where they get you to play along with other potential couples (one of the guesses by one of the non-successful auditionees was 'Nightmare On Elm Street' for 'Jack Nicholson films') and you'll likely be on the show a few months later if accepted.

Your travel and accomodation is paid for - Mark and Sam were in the same hotel as the other contestants for the night before the filming, but were moved to another hotel after winning (so he couldn't tell them the options for the final round I guess).

Other 'Pointless' facts are that the interaction between the hosts and the contestants was kept to a minimum and Richard Osman is tall as f*ck but has a weird plastercine-looking face.