Pointless

Socca_G

Indeed.

I managed to get a pointless answer for Sigourney Weaver films 8)

I got Tadpole which I was quite impressed with. I remember watching that one night on Channel 4 or something like that. I tend to be good with pop culture ones. I tend to be utter shite with everything else. I just burst out laughing and left the room when the Home Secretary question came up!

As the name suggests, this programme is pointless. Typical BBC stingyness, add £500 to a jackpot everyday instead of paying out £4-5000 per day. Much like Eggheads.

I agree. a complete waste of license payers money. and the prize money is the biggest joke. I spend more than that at the weekends. and to think the BBC is going to axe BBC HD to save money, but they produce crap like that and other disgraceful programmes like eastenders. what is that all about. I have complained several times to the BBC about that nonsense. men kissing men. diabolical. still it haunts our screens. if all the sad fools just got a life and turned off their tv's, then aunty beeb might think twice about what she makes. although....probably not. thats the BBC for you.

especially yesterdays about the tour de France

I told my big brother that I didn't trust the sports to be a good thing and would have gone for the Film Awards question. Wouldn't have gotten a pointless for that though. :( I DID say The Pianist. Thought it was going all the way the fuckers.

It was, aye - TdF winners since WW2.

They didn't really have much of a clue, they guessed Lance Armstrong and Miguel Indurain - couldn't remember Contadors name.

I'd maybe have gone for Roche, Fignon and Pantani. Were any of those pointless?