Pointless

Socca_G

James Stewart films.

I don't know any.

Had to look up who he was, now I've seen him I still don't recognise him. I've heard of some of his films. It's a Wonderful Life, Vertigo and Rear Window but I haven't seen any of them. Mr Smith Goes To Washington as well, but again, wouldn't have known he was in it.

Hard questions on this show I thought. The Unions one especially. I'd have gone for NUJ which was 1 point or EIS or SSTA on the basis that Scottish ones usually get low scores.

I also went for Blomfontein but would have been snookered by jimmy Stewart except for rear window and its a wonderful life.

Tricky final question today: Italian Prime Ministers

I'm pretty hopeless with politics in general and could only think of Berlusconi which was obviously a higher scorer. The two guys managed to win it with their final guess, Aldo Moro.

Virtually impossible for the average person that question. Amazed they got one and so were they. Thought it was a bit unfair they didn't allow just surname guesses.

Catching up on last week's.

Tuesday's - Christian Bale films was great. Got Shaft and the Prestige which were both Pointless. Shame that wasn't a final round. Never seen Escape to Victory though.

Wednesday - A Clockwork Orange is double The Shining huh.gif Could only name those two, despite having watched Dr Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket and 2001: A Space Odyssey. Damn you Kubrick!

For the final, I'd have just went Perth, Stirling and Dunfermline. Pure punts and hope that none of the 100 were Scottish. Dunfermline might've been a city at one point.

edit: got Stirling cool.gif

Edited by forehead7

Today's final question... name as many darts World Champs as possible (BDO and PDC).

I'd go with Beaton, Burnett or John Walton as good answers.

EDIT: The contestants won it with Jelle Klaasen but they didn't reveal the other pointless answers at the end. Annoying.

Edited by The Naitch

Tuesday's - Christian Bale films was great. Got Shaft and the Prestige which were both Pointless. Shame that wasn't a final round. Never seen Escape to Victory though.

I'd have gone with Newsies and Swing Kids. great films, unpopular though.

Little Women as well.

Today's final question... name as many darts World Champs as possible (BDO and PDC).

EDIT: The contestants won it with Jelle Klaasen but they didn't reveal the other pointless answers at the end. Annoying.

I was absolutely fucking raging at that, (the wife even tweeted Alexander regarding it), she was so pissed off.

They may not give a toss but I do, obviously no time due to both finalists getting a question wrong.

For the record I reckon Dennis Priestley was a good answer, but I will NEVER KNOW!!!!

My three were Klaasen, Part and Deller.