Pointless

Socca_G

Never have i been so happy to see a pair of contestants lose out in any game show, as i was with those pair of crazy bitches in the final today. Done my fucking nut in.

ah i know <_< was praying they'd lose. When she said hello to people who weren't there, she was dead to me from then on

Today's final question was "Male French Open Winners". I went for Gaston Gaudio, but they didn't show him as a pointless answer at the end, so I guess someone picked him.

That was my answer, along with Albert Costa and Thomas Muster.

Didn't catch this the other day but would have taken a stab with some of the carribean or pacific islands.

The easiest final round I've seen was a few months ago. NBA teams.

To be fair, NBA teams would only be easy if you had an interest in Basketball. I doubt Sue and Dorothy, best friends since boarding school, from Bedfordshire would be too clued up on NBA teams.

To be fair, NBA teams would only be easy if you had an interest in Basketball. I doubt Sue and Dorothy, best friends since boarding school, from Bedfordshire would be too clued up on NBA teams.

I used to play basketball and remember most of the teams from the playstation game. From my point of view, it's the easiest category I've seen.

Didn't catch this the other day but would have taken a stab with some of the carribean or pacific islands.

The easiest final round I've seen was a few months ago. NBA teams.

I dont like basketball but still got a pointless answer for that one :)

Milwaukee bucks cool.gif