Pointless

Socca_G

European Ryder Cup golfers.

Can't think of any really obscure ones. Tom Lehmann but I think he was captain(?) Or was that Langer?

edit: he's American laugh.gif

Only recognized Jesper Parnevick(sp?) from that list. I don't like how they don't give all the answers though, I get that they don't say them all but give have a list of them on screen at least.

Edited by forehead7

Was pretty surprised to see how low their three answers scored (Langer, Garcia and Jiminez were all in single figures) - I thought they'd be worth at least thirty or forty each.

This was my best round by far, I got J-M Canizares, Soren Hansen and Costantino Rocca, who were all Pointless.

Just watching back through the ones on the iPlayer.

21 - That group were annoying, well only the fat woman. Fucking calm down ya stupid bint. So glad they didn't win. I would've though, Kofi Annan won the Nobel Prize. Tough one though.

22 - That old guy's eye is scaring me, like he's mad laugh.gif Jamaica is equally laughable. Tom Cruise films of the 80s, Born on the Fourth of July would've got 7 and they went through on 6 dry.gif

The other finals were pretty tough. I literally couldn't name a Pet Shop Boys song nevermind top 40 song.

Just watching back through the ones on the iPlayer.

21 - That group were annoying, well only the fat woman. Fucking calm down ya stupid bint. So glad they didn't win. I would've though, Kofi Annan won the Nobel Prize. Tough one though.

22 - That old guy's eye is scaring me, like he's mad laugh.gif Jamaica is equally laughable. Tom Cruise films of the 80s, Born on the Fourth of July would've got 7 and they went through on 6 dry.gif

The other finals were pretty tough. I literally couldn't name a Pet Shop Boys song nevermind top 40 song.

Couldn't believe GI Blues and Elvis scored 15 in round 2 yesterday. I lost a bet to the wife, I told her that it would be the highest score ever. What 100 people did they ask? Nursery kids??

Alexander looks like he can not believe what he has just heard :lol:

Jeff bridges films is the final category today.

Other than Tron, I'm absolutely clueless.

I've not seen it but I'd go for The Contender, 8 Million Way to Die and Bad Company

edit gonna watch it now so I'll edit it my thoughts.

Moons? Ooft. I literally wouldn't be able to name any without the possible answers. I recognized Titan and Calypso but wouldn't have been able to name any if I had 100 to name as many. Would've got Coneheads, Klingons, Niblonians and Spaceballs from the Science Fiction round. That would've made a nice final round, I would've got a few pointless answers ph34r.gif

I could rattle off a bunch of Bridges' films. Iron Man, Tron 1 and 2. True Grit, Big Lebowski, Crazy Hearts to name a few of the bigger ones.

holy shit at the result though. How'd they get that? That's like that guy pulling out Beatrix Potter last week!

Hmm. None of my 3 came up sad.gif I can't think that any guessed at least 8 Million Ways to Die or Bad Company. Richard didn't say there was any other answers though unsure.gif

Edited by forehead7

Champions League final host cities tonight.

Gelsenkirchen seems like a good one. Dortmund might have had one too I think.

They've gone for Glasgow, Milan and Barcelona. Doubt that will win.

Edited by craigkillie

I'd be taking punts.

Belgrade. Istanbull. Moscow.

Bucharest, Belgrade and Gothenburg.

All guesses.

You'd both have been humped.

There were only 4 pointless answers - Bari, Bern, Gelsenkirchen and Stuttgart.

Edited by craigkillie