Pointless

Socca_G

Things that Right Said Fred are 'Too Sexy' For...

Quite possibly the best Pointless question ever. :lol:

Milan?

I believe in a thing called love, I dont feel like dancing, I shot the sherif.

Quick guesses.

Was the question "Songs beginning with the word I"?

Milan?

Was the question "Songs beginning with the word I"?

It was but you weren't allowed I'm, I'd I've or anything like that. Was surprisingly hard to come up with them in the 60 seconds.They didn't win it. There were loads of pointless answers apparently but they only gave a selection. Only one I remember was I kissed a girl by Katy Perry as I'd guessed that but had assumed it wouldn't be pointless. I believe I can fly and I will always love you were my other two guesses.

Milan?

There were 10 answers and that was in the top five. Can't for the life of me remember what was the lowest scoring answer, though.

EDIT: It was Party - would have scored you 7. Milan was 3rd with 17.

Edited by The Naitch

Richard Osman tweeted the Pointless answers to the Darts question this morning. Hurrah!!

There were seven in total - Jelle Klaasen, Richie Burnett, John Walton, Tony David, Steve Beaton, Mark Webster and of course, the kilted legend that is Les Wallace.

Another good geography question today.

"Countries which have the Queen as a monarch."

There have already been two daft wrong answers - the Falkland Islands and Gibraltar, which are of course not countries. Some folk are really thick with geography.

I'd probably go for Fiji.

Very hard question though. Some Island in the Pacific and some African country will be pointless.

Edit: When they go to a tie surely they should wait for both answers before showing if they are correct if not, It seems very unfair.

Edited by Cowden til i die

Richard Osman tweeted the Pointless answers to the Darts question this morning. Hurrah!!

There were seven in total - Jelle Klaasen, Richie Burnett, John Walton, Tony David, Steve Beaton, Mark Webster and of course, the kilted legend that is Les Wallace.

Chuffed that all three of my guesses were pointless! :D

Surely some pointless history today - first couple to score 200 in the first round and go on to win it? First couple to score 300 in the first round?

Harold Pinter plays - would have had no chance with that.

On the darts I remembered the Scottish guy Les but not that his second name was Wallace.

For some irrational reason I really hated that wee guy Nathan and I was delighted when they didn't win. My feelings haven't abated months later.

Maybe it was because he was a ref or a wee know it all. glad I'm not the only one who takes an irrational dislike to folk on quiz shows. There was a mother and son team recently. I was punching the air when they didn't win the money.