Pointless

Socca_G

Thought audition was ok, just worried that we came accross too normal. There were 5 other couples: 2 old men, a wheelchair couple, 2 moshers and 2 indians.

We all played pointless, I was up first with Jack Nicholson movies. I went for the Departed which scored 1 so was chuffed with that. My mate had to name a member of the mitchell family from eastenders and went for phil. Got about 89 points for that. Then for the confer round it was cliff richard songs. We ended up going for mistletoe and wine which scored 26. The first cliff song that came to mind for both of us was millenium prayer but we thought that would be top answer and it only scored 5.

I thought we both came across well though. Waiting game now

Any news yet? Or any idea when you'll know? smile.gif

I had a particularly good game today like. Got the Helsinki Metro one which I was pretty pleased with, although I only worked it out based on the the -niemi bit at the end of one of them. Wouldn't have gotten any of them in the Eurovision question.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This should be easy...

George Young would be my pick. I'm guessing Jim Leighton would have done at some point as well. Christian Dailly was pointless when they did hall of famers.

Edited by David W

I would have said (without google etc) Gordon McQueen, Tom Boyd and possibly Dave Narey. I was celebrating winning an imaginary £18k in my flat earlier. Was watching it while it was on, and always hate those questions you think you know, but actually if you were on the spot and on the telly it would have been a bricker.

This party leaders question is far too easy with the initials.

Any time I've watched it and there is a politics question they are absolutely clueless. I've always thought my political knowledge was pretty poor, but when I watch them try and answer a politics question on that I feel like I'm Andrew Marr!