Grand Theft Auto V

I used to sit there, get a 6 star wanted rating and see how long I lasted. Remember getting chased through all 3 islands once before driving head first into a tank

I used to sit there, get a 6 star wanted rating and see how long I lasted. Remember getting chased through all 3 islands once before driving head first into a tank

It was incredibly fun getting the army after you. I remember the first time I got told the Tank cheat on Vice City. I was in awe as it dropped down in front of me, and just stared at it, in that time a tank fired at me and killed me :lol: I got my revenge though

Also remember falling out a plane, doing the Harrier cheat, and trying to get in it in mid-air :lol: never worked

Used to love stealing a train and trying to derail it somewhere massive. Used to cause chaos for miles.

One of my favourite things was dropping into the military base and taking everyone out with the dual shotguns

Some people actually stop at the tolbboths?!

Whenever I was going over a bridge, I'd just bail out of the car, pass the tolbooth on foot, then get back in the car to avoid paying. Scaffy or what?

Edit: That, and Roman asking if you want to go bowling every few minutes did do my fucking tits in.

Edited by Lordofthewing

I remember completing the Taxi mission in GTA3. It must have taken a good hour and a half at least. (just picking up endless passengers.) I must have listened to the Lazlo radio show twice through and the big reward at the end was a normal taxi with go faster red stripes!

Edited by mrpaddyx

I cant wait for this game. The last GTA game I played was San Andreas.The driving was fucking brutal. I never got GTA IV for some reason, would anyone reccomend getting it and playing it until the new one comes out?

I have to admit I did GTA IV in two chunks. I played it for a while and got bored then went back to it months later and got hooked again, I just felt it got pretty samey and it was very long. It didn't touch VC or SA but I would recommend you get it if for no other reason than to get you in the mood for 5. You can pick it up for around a tenner on Amazon, definitely worth a go at that price IMO.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gta+4

I cant wait for this game. The last GTA game I played was San Andreas.The driving was fucking brutal. I never got GTA IV for some reason, would anyone reccomend getting it and playing it until the new one comes out?

Following a YLOD on my original PS3 and having to get a replacement (so all saves lost :thumbsdown), and an extended period of sick leave, I've wasted countless hours on GTA IV in the last couple of weeks. Love it.

:lol:

I remember being bored and putting it GTA on, and deciding I'd just drive about all day. Stopping at lights, not speeding, and paying at toll booths. I think I managed two minutes before spotting a ramp, going full pelt at it, somebody walked out in front of me and got fucking thrown for miles. I went over the ramp and ploughed straight into someone in front of a police car, and within five minutes of deciding I'd be a law abiding citizen I was perched behind a Hospital Reception throwing grenades at a SWAT team :lol:

I have to say, I enjoyed this post massively.

Edited by TheScarf