Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Terry Butcher is a fucking moron. Giving the party line as a former player a la Hately, Jardine and McCann.

That's not true. Remember when Inverness got relegated from the SPL three years ago and went bust without the Sky deal and the away gates Rangers bring?

For those of us viewing on regular format... I'd like to point out that we're on Page 900 now. At this increased rate, I predict page 1000 before they die.

Funny, I posted on RM criticising Ally for his "name them now" rant and 5 minutes later I was banned. :lol:

Try again. I think the bans got lost when they switched servers. General Cartmen Lee is back and causing dissension in the ranks, I'm proud to say. rolleyes.gif

We're on the march wi' Ally's Army,

We're going to Division Three,

And we'll really shake them up,

When we win the Ramsdens Cup,

Cos' FC Govan Athletic 2013 (in administration pending liquidation) are the greatest football team.

post-11339-0-13037600-1336667748_thumb.j

seriously, what other eminently ludicrous figure can be attached to these phantom bids?

Andy Cameron reaching down from the afterlife with a happy hardcore mix of "We're On the March with Ally's Army -We Are The People 2012"?

unbelievable.

He's still alive - remarkable considering how many friends he made in Glasgow after that Rangers AGM in the 1980s where he demanded Rangers sign a Catholic and was almost lynched for it.

I can exclusively reveal that the head of the consortium is ex-Falkirk stalwart Jean-Francois Lecsinel.

Edited by Gaz

Shurely it'll be Shir Shean next up....

No no, he and Billy Connolly are taking over Third Lanark, haven't you heard?

They promised them three years ago they were going to put money into them so they could be relaunched...

Three years later and the pair of lying fuckers haven't so much as donated a quid to them!

At said dinner was supposed to be "the finest of wines" and "the most succulent lamb" as Sir Minty Moonbeams barfed off to his toadies about his great plans for Rangers world domination.

Was it at this shindig and not Ibrox???

<a href="http://ogfwbtsmbkp.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/3rd-annual-fund-raising-galasucculent.html">3rd Annual Fund Raising Gala/Succulent Lamb Cook-Off

hosted by, and I shit you not, the O.G.F.W.B.T.S.M.B.K.P. :blink:

post-23278-0-47881800-1336667875_thumb.j

Catchy title !

Regarding the Bill Miller situation the emails and banners were a smokescreen and a bit of an irrelevance really - a hard nosed businessman like himself surely wouldn't have given the slightest f**k about it - the only reason he bailed was because the due diligence unveiled some really ugly shit.

If that shit wasn't there he would then all the banners in the world wouldn't have had the slightest effect on him.

As for Dingwell being on the Rangers board - mega lolz. Even Rangers fans hate this idiot.

900 pages. Good work lads.

I wonder who will be the first poster to *erm* post confirmation of Rangers liquidation. That would be an outstanding personal honour that would surely result in record breaking levels of green-dottery and impending acceptance into the Hampden Hall of Fame?

FTOF smile.gif

900 pages. Good work lads.

I wonder who will be the first poster to *erm* post confirmation of Rangers liquidation. That would be an outstanding personal honour that would surely result in record breaking levels of green-dottery and impending acceptance into the Hampden Hall of Fame?

FTOF smile.gif

Hopefully the honour will go to Jim White - live on SSNs afternoon show. That would be off-the-scale LOL-tastic.

It's more likely to be Stanley Baxter than Stuart Baxter.

Or could it be this Baxter?

lamb_201_241.png

More likely this Baxter.............

post-23278-0-58105100-1336668442_thumb.j

That's not true. Remember when Inverness got relegated from the SPL three years ago and went bust without the Sky deal and the away gates Rangers bring?

Let's see if they read this out on sportsound tonight.

With regard to Terry Butcher's ill informed comments earlier re the loss of Rangers being a disaster for ICT in the SPL I think he should lay off the red wine, we were relegated 3 years ago under his tenure and even through relegation went on our best ever run of away wins, only half of those being in the SPL. We never needed Rangers or Celtic when we began that run in the first division, nor would we need them now. As an ICT fan since their inception and season book holder for the vast majority of that time I can assure Terry that the most enjoyment I have ever had from watching ICT was when we were in the lower divisions without either of the old firm and the only seasons I would consider disastrous were the couple which we finished lower down the table than Ross C*unty, even then disaster is far too strong an adjective to describe them. I would go as far as to say that for sporting contests my time supporting Caledonian FC trumps anything that ICT has given me and Rangers were nowhere near the Highland league, apart from a couple of friendlies and Scottish cup matches. ICT need Rangers as much as I need to keep listening to the pish spouted by ill informed sports "journalists" and has been players who just about make it into the mediocre class as a manager. Bring back Pele.

Try again. I think the bans got lost when they switched servers. General Cartmen Lee is back and causing dissension in the ranks, I'm proud to say. rolleyes.gif

I love how over at RM one of the reasons given for follow follow being shite is because one of the mods there has a sister who supports Celtic :D