Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They seem to be acting like all they have to do is sell the club, and then all the problems will just go away. They don't seem to even be considering the money required to create much of a CVA, nevermind the fact that HMRC won't even accept it. These people are paid to do this job, and yet they're so ignorant in their field it's frustrating.

Ibrox is effectively worthless. It's a shite piece of land in a barren waste dump which is a bad area even by Glasgow standards.

It's also a listed building which further devalues it for property develpoment etc.

I'm prepared to cut any manager slack in regard to 'Rangers comments'. I can understand their concern from a budgetary POV, and also in the case of Butcher and McCall, from an emotional POV.

However, there's a line between expressing regret for Rangers predicament and expressing solidarity, and seemingly joining in with the sickening chorus of 'we will all die without Rangers' - which too many managers are joining in with. OK, so we get it - you want Rangers in the SPL, but what if it is out of anyone's hands? No vote, because Rangers absolutely disappear up their own arse in a huge mess of unpaid taxes and general whataboutery?

So, no Rangers. Deal with it. Everyone will need to.

Love the way Clyde Superscoreboard are running debt advice and Celtic season tickets adverts! :lol:

Regarding Danny, there's also the matter of leading questions from journalists. It's all too easy for managers to get suckered into saying what they want them to say, and unless you've got some experience in that line (ie. politics), know to watch out for it and how to side step it, you will get suckered. Let's face it, the football world isn't exactly The Brains Trust.

Look at it also from the point of view of these people looking at potential future customers (knowing Rangers fans' "loyalty" to sinking ships). Are they going to say "f**k them and their choking donkey"? Plus Danny et al know damn well how bent the Scottish media are towards Rangers. That being the case, are they going to say "I've got my tap-dancing shoes and a jacuzzi full of jelly and ice-cream for when the Orcs die" and damn their club to regular media crucifixion thereafter.

Like I say, it's a bit easier for us to laugh and point, a lot harder for those in the game. Of course, it would be better if they said "no comment", but as to do that is as good as saying "f**k them ahahahahha!"

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Can I just say that after listening to Sally on sportsound, he is a w**k.

I havent read the report.

I didnt know the names.

They could end the club.

What a total lying c**t he is.

I used to quite like him, but after all this nonsense he is a waste of space and I hope he fucks off with the rest of the club.

They seem to be acting like all they have to do is sell the club, and then all the problems will just go away. They don't seem to even be considering the money required to create much of a CVA, nevermind the fact that HMRC won't even accept it. These people are paid to do this job, and yet they're so ignorant in their field it's frustrating.

It's not ignorance.

I'm almost certain they're just stringing things along until they can liquidate.

I don't know if I missed this being posted earlier, but a couple of hours ago Tomo tweeted saying he'd been in touch with SFA to see if they'll be charging McCoist over his outburst and they said their compliance guy "has a backlog". Hopefully once they've caught up with rangers' many other misdemeanours they'll find time to bring him to task over it.

Gordon dalziel, man there is one toadying little swine, he pure loves the rangers.

He doesn't hide that though.

IMO he shouldn't be the first to be sacked when Rangers die.

It's not ignorance.

I'm almost certain they're just stringing things along until they can liquidate.

If you're talking about D&P etc, then undoubtedly, but I should have been clearer that I meant Sportsound. They're also implying that as soon as it's sold, it's problem solved, back to business. This is the first time I've caught these chumps in months though, so that might explain my frustration.

Can I just say that after listening to Sally on sportsound, he is a w**k.

I havent read the report.

I didnt know the names.

They could end the club.

What a total lying c**t he is.

I used to quite like him, but after all this nonsense he is a waste of space and I hope he fucks off with the rest of the club.

He has no future in management and will be back on A Queston of Sport and other trivial nonsense within a year. He knows he has nothing to lose.

Dalziel is one of the thickest people alive. It's incredible that someone so monumentally, earth-shatteringly stupid should have a job expressing his opinions on radio.

I thought it was a prerequisite, otherwise where would Radio One get their DJs! :blink:

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Well past my teatime but I couldn't tear myself away from the computer. Look at me - a grown man sitting at a computer in an empty room and laughing out loud every couple of minutes at the wit and wisdom of P&Bers. Great stuff! But I must tear myself away and eat something. What's for tea? Well isn't it obvious - something succulent washed down with a quantum or two of red wine.

Guy just asked one of the best questions yet about this whole saga,

"What would happen to the credit rating of the SPL and what chances the rest of the SPL getting credit if Rangers walk away with a cva?"

Keevins answer, " "

typical useless fucking OF loving journo

Edited by Jagsman411971