Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see Leggat is touting Kenny Dalglish, yes that famous Rangers sympathiser, as the person about to join the Green revolution at Ibrox.

http://leggoland2.bl...green-gang.html

I think the cooking sherry must have been flowing freely in the Leggat house the other night.

Leggo's overuse of the word 'Exclusive' is probably the thing I have found most infuriating over the last few months.

A lot of the rangers fans still seem to be missing the point.

"How can you blame the club when some of the directors quit when Whyte bought the club, and others he sacked? They had nothing to do with this mess so couldnt have known what was going on."

Eh, I think you'll find that we are talking about the mismanagement of the club for YEARS. Murray and Whyte couldnt have did this all by themselves.

As far as rankers taking this further to possibly uefa............................bad idea!!!! (or good idea, depending if you are an orc or not.) UEFA are only keeping their powder dry just now to see if the SPL/SFA can deal with this on their own. If rankers go in front of the big boys they will learn just how insignificant they really are to the rest of europe, who want even give it a second thought to blow them off the face of the earth.

Oh I hope rankers appeal. biggrin.gif

" Scottish Football R.I.P

Appeal rejected to f**k up our takeover and kill off our club.

A totally vindictive decision that has no basis in morality or common sense.

All out fucking war on every club and organisation in Scotland. "

Above is typical comment from RangersMedia. I love the use of the word "morality". Surprisingly it's correctly spelt. Not something you'd expect from anyone associated with Ibrox. I wonder if they really know what it means, though.

At last the SFA seem to have discovered a pair of Haw Maws in their collective boxers. This (un)righteous indignation being spouted by D&P is only window dressing for The Orcs, cos if they didn't say something, the pitchforks and blazing torches would be oot at the Big Hoose (along with the ropes and the white robes with the pointy hoods). The Tribunal's imposition of the embargo looks perfectly legitimate to me, as "other sanctions" are permitted at the Tribunal's discretion short of exceeding the maximum penalty. Bring on an appeal to the Court of Arbritration in Sport. If RFC do, they might be in for a real shock, cos they defeinitely don't have any fears of reprisal from the knuckle-draggers, and RFC could find that they recommend that the penalty is increased, rather than lessened. Anyway, how can they afford to pay for QCs etc, for appeals, they're skint!!!!

Ah, that's what that is, I was thinking Citizens Advice Scotland! That's about all they should be able to afford.

Loving the Orc's threat to get 50 fans chained to the Hampden turnstyles on Saturday. If they do that in front of a baying, angry 40,000 strong mob from Edinburgh then there'll be 50 less Rangers fans by the end of the day. Would surely make the Darwin Awards. :D

Can't add much to what has been said other than this is rather pleasing.

As far as I can tell, the ban on signing of players will transfer to the Newco (if and when the Newco is established) and if Rangers where to lose a number of players like Naysmith, McShagger and McCulloch, then the Newco will be a severely weakened side....almost to the state of being relegation candidates for next season should they be parachuted into the SPL.

Now I would love it if came to the last day of the season County play Rangers at Vicky Park with the loser going down.....and County where to win. Hell I'll even back Caley should that scenario arise depsite that thought making me ill.

I see Leggat is touting Kenny Dalglish, yes that famous Rangers sympathiser, as the person about to join the Green revolution at Ibrox.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/dalglish-lined-up-to-join-green-gang.html

I think the cooking sherry must have been flowing freely in the Leggat house the other night.

Find it quite amusing that he can't format a web page to show properly on my phone. Crops off the left and right of it. Presuming he's just rambling utter pish.

"How can you blame the club when some of the directors quit when Whyte bought the club, and others he sacked? They had nothing to do with this mess so couldnt have known what was going on."

Eh, I think you'll find that we are talking about the mismanagement of the club for YEARS. Murray and Whyte couldnt have did this all by themselves.

As far as rankers taking this further to possibly uefa............................bad idea!!!! (or good idea, depending if you are an orc or not.) UEFA are only keeping their powder dry just now to see if the SPL/SFA can deal with this on their own. If rankers go in front of the big boys they will learn just how insignificant they really are to the rest of europe, who want even give it a second thought to blow them off the face of the earth.

You're right about the years of mismanagement, but the punishments upheld yesterday only relate to the non-payment of taxes for this season, and Craig Whyte. The fun and games isnt over, by a long shot, as the investigation into EBTs etc is still on-going.

You're right about the years of mismanagement, but the punishments upheld yesterday only relate to the non-payment of taxes for this season, and Craig Whyte. The fun and games isnt over, by a long shot, as the investigation into EBTs etc is still on-going.

I hope the BBC documentary is good. I've got the beer and crisps in...

Be funny if they appealed to UEFA who in turn: "they've been doing what ?! for how long ?!"

Decision: Expelled..........Next ?!

I said this on here yesterday as a joke. blink.gif

I banged your joke on to twitter with @rangersmedia and #gers #rangers.

FTOF ‏@FTOF2

Dalglish set to be announced director of football @RangersMedia #rangers #rfc

Collapse

Reply Delete Favorite

Edited by stonedsailor

ally-mccoist-414410925.jpg:lol::lol:

Its good to see the mood has tlifted. All we need now is for the fire sale of Rangers best players to commence as revealed by the Daily Ranger. This might just be the tipping point that makes Green think twice about his involvement with this corrupt institution.

Edited by Gaspode

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

Football is a GAME!!!!

I can't think of 2 other teams in the world where their fans see the club as not just part of their lives, but their lives. Over the years we have had numerous stabbings, killings, riots, wife beatings, etc, etc all because of the OF. Ok, so the italians can be pretty mental at times, eg lobbing mopeds from top tiers, but in the main its not as indoctrinated in them as the OF.

I hate, and I mean HATE seeing these wee babies in prams wearing the full team kit, with names like Lorenzo or Henrik, just because their dad bleeds blue or green if you cut him.

Dont get me wrong, if the Jags disappeared I would be upset and angry, but I wouldnt be threatening to burn the world because of it.

I work with 2 OF fans, one blue one green. Massive fans of the clubs. But neither has ever been to each others ground because, and I quote, "I'll never give they b*****ds my money."

Whilst they arent of the knuckledragger persuasion I have to admit to being shocked by the blue's comment yesterday when green asked what he'd do if rankers did disappear.

"I dont know. Their my life. I thought losing my dad was bad, but I can't take this in."

WTF!!!!

Maradona is to sue the Italian government for £40 million despite owing the country £32m in unpaid taxes. Maradona, who was a superstar for Napoli in the 80s and 90s, was hoping to clear his tax bill with the authorities so that he could return and visit the country without being pestered and offered to pay £2.8m to settle matters. However, Italy’s tax collection agency Equitalia in Naples remains resolute that the Argentine legend pay the full amount.

An Equitalia spokesman said: "We are not in the habit of offering deals and we have turned the offer from Maradona down. The case will continue through the legal system."

However, Maradona's legal team have now launched a counter claim for £40m which they say is for "mortification and harm suffered to his image, dignity and quality of life".

Last week, Maradona, who currently coaches in the United Arab Emirates, slammed Equitalia and said they were partly to blame for a recent spate of suicides in Italy related to debt problems.

"No-one more than me knows what this is like - I too have been persecuted for 25 years," he said.

"I express my solidarity and closeness to those people who are victims of Equitalia. Instead of persecuting people these institutions should be protecting honest citizens.

"For 25 years I was alone, abandoned and persecuted. I was considered guilty without even being tried by judges. I have been treated like a criminal and my human dignity and sporting image has been violated.

"I had the strength to resist but I can understand those that cannot cope, I know what it feels like inside. I want to win this battle, above all for the victims of Equitalia."

In 2006 Italian authorities confiscated two Rolex watches and a set of diamond earrings from the manager when he landed in the country to put towards the unpaid tax bill."

Does this greetin' rant remind anyone of something happening in Scottish football at the moment? Disnae pay his taxes, but it's somebody else's fault!!!!

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

Football is a GAME!!!!

I can't think of 2 other teams in the world where their fans see the club as not just part of their lives, but their lives. Over the years we have had numerous stabbings, killings, riots, wife beatings, etc, etc all because of the OF. Ok, so the italians can be pretty mental at times, eg lobbing mopeds from top tiers, but in the main its not as indoctrinated in them as the OF.

I hate, and I mean HATE seeing these wee babies in prams wearing the full team kit, with names like Lorenzo or Henrik, just because their dad bleeds blue or green if you cut him.

Dont get me wrong, if the Jags disappeared I would be upset and angry, but I wouldnt be threatening to burn the world because of it.

I work with 2 OF fans, one blue one green. Massive fans of the clubs. But neither has ever been to each others ground because, and I quote, "I'll never give they b*****ds my money."

Whilst they arent of the knuckledragger persuasion I have to admit to being shocked by the blue's comment yesterday when green asked what he'd do if rankers did disappear.

"I dont know. Their my life. I thought losing my dad was bad, but I can't take this in."

WTF!!!!

Dinna worry about your workmate, he'll get over it, they all will.

The fact is that a team with an average support playing within their means, using mostly younger players in any division in Scotland might just show the rest of the tossers who run our games that there are alternatives to feeding off the sectarian divide and bringing in players not good enough for English lower divisions.

ally-mccoist-414410925.jpg:lol::lol:

Its good to see the mood has tlifted. All we need now is for the fire sale of Rangers best players to commence as revealed by the Daily Ranger. This might just be the tipping point that makes Green think twice about his involvement with this corrupt institution.

Sure - BTC + double contracts to come, players can leave on peanuts - CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES