Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the quotes

"... in the interests of ronald as it enables him to recieve funds tax free"

"i can confirm that we will not pay these amounts unless they are made through the use of the remuneration trust"

and when papac's agent asked if there was a trust

"yes"

this could indicate that the letters are definitive proof of side contracts. for that to be the case you would have to believe that daly chose to leave out more incriminating quotes from the documents.

not in any way a smoking gun imo.

Whatever happened to a simple handshake and "yes I accept you will pay me at your discretion through an offshore trust". Bloody foreigners!

great documentary there. Very interesting.

Overall im disgusted by the lack of honesty and niceness from business men. That's why they say if honesty was suddenly introduced the system would crumble apart.

The misdemeanors of multi millionairre businesmen should come as no surprise, but what is more interesting is the apparent incompetency or just withholding information by the media. This programme should have been out ages ago. I can't believe that no journalist knew about david murrays dealings. If none did then they're completely incompetent. I would say it's deliberately misleading and not telling the public the truth. Let's face it, the media just wants to make a profit and coming out scrutinising this issue would not be beneficial to them as murray just said no interviews ect.

Edited by jojo

I thought the programme was excellent. Ok, there had been whispers of most of the allegations before, but this backed them up with hard evidence, and gave some juicy extras, like the Souness bung and Whyte's Prince Albert (really Craig, a Prince Albert!laugh.gif).. Proof of side letters showing the so called loans were contractual payments and non discretionary. Proof that Duffman knew. Proof that Murray didn't put any of his own money into Rangers, but arranged for BOS to fund them to the point of their own bankruptcy and bailout, courtesy of Lloyds and the UK taxpayer (double whammy for us). I'd imagine there will be a few sweaty freemason handshakes going on tonight amongst Scotland's legal, financial, auditing and general bigwig community tonight who have been earning fees from Rangers over the years..

Quick question, Newsnight Scotland anyone? Its the gift that keeps on giving fun to follow, Anyone know who's scheduled to be on?

Murray - but sadly Paul, not David. Looks like the Blue Knights are back with Brian Kennedy set to make yet another bid for something he doesn't really want to buy. For god's sake don't tell him about eBay.